St Albans denied by Harry Kewell’s Watford – pictures
- Credit: Archant
St Albans City continued their pre-season preparations at a sun-kissed Clarence Park on Saturday – with Watford the opposition.
The game ended in a 0-0 draw as neither side could find the killer touch.
Sam Merson, son of Arsenal legend Paul, made his City debut coming on as a second-half substitute.
Photgrapher Bob Walkley was on hand to capture the action.
Next up for Saints is a trip to Biggleswade Town tomorrow (Tuesday).
You may also want to watch:
Their last pre-season game at Clarence Park takes place on Saturday with Ian Allinson’s former club Boreham Wood the visitors.
- 1 Major snack brands relocate to St Albans from London
- 2 St Albans school teacher recognised with national award
- 3 Herts county council admits too much rubbish means recycling being dumped in landfill
- 4 Home-owners' frustration over lack of action to tackle street flooding
- 5 Market gazebo trial delayed as council admits it cannot fund scheme
- 6 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 7 Council loses appeal over St Peter's Street development scheme
- 8 Nothing to hide! How I became a convert to naturism
- 9 Pupils pause to play at St Albans primary school
- 10 11 things you might not know about St Albans' new Mayor