St Albans confirm ticket price increase
St Albans City FC Interim Chairman Nick Archer and owners Lawrence Levy and John McGowan have announced the new admission prices for the rest of the season.
Tickets for the next game on Tuesday, December 4 when the Saints play in the Herts Senior Cup against a development team from Watford FC, will be �10 for adults (one child free per adult), �5 for concessions, �2 for U12s and �15 for a family ticket.
The prices for the next Evo-Stik League game against Leamington on Saturday December 8 will be �12 and �6, while the price of the family ticket has been set at �18.
The club has a few season tickets remaining which they are offering on a first-come-first-served basis at �110 (�50 for concessions).
Interim Chairman Nick Archer said: “We are aware that some of the supporters are unhappy at the increase so we will stop charging an additional cost to upgrade to the seated area from the Leamington game onwards.
“The club has had to absorb a number of steep cost increases over the last 18 months, including VAT and energy bills, but we did not increase prices at the beginning of the season. We regret having to increase ticket prices now but were forced into it by circumstances.
“On a positive note we have launched a new collection of branded products in the shop, some ideal for Christmas gifts, and plan to extend the number of items available in the future.”
- 1 Meet the artist behind The Queen's Platinum Jubilee mural in St Albans
- 2 Fire broke out at flats above row of shops in How Wood
- 3 From Levi's to Leyton Road: Superstar fashionista for over 50s back on shop floor
- 4 Suspected loan sharks arrested in Hemel Hempstead
- 5 Building company resurfaces bridleway to provide safe route for riders and walkers
- 6 Stalking Protection Order issued to Herts man after obsessive behaviour towards ex
- 7 Tough mother Jenny giving back to Bone Cancer Research
- 8 Six Bells shock Skew Bridge to lift Herts Ad Knockout Cup
- 9 St Albans shop showcasing small independents by renting out shelves
- 10 St Albans SustFest kicks off in style
A statement on the new team management structure is expected in the near future.