St Albans City Youth: Weaver treble sees U14 South past London Maccabi Lions
- Credit: Archant
U18 East had mixed fortunes over the festive period. They beat Harvesters 8-0, with goals from James Murray (three), Callum Addison (two), Anthony Gosling, Jack Burnham and MOM Ben MacGregor, before going down 2-0 against Chorleywood. Haaris Saleemi was MOM.
U18 North lost 2-1 in the County Cup to current champions Comet Dolphins. Jack Kellard netted the goal.
U16 South lost 6-2 to Oakhill Tigers. Ryan Ladyman and Chris Salmons scored while Harry Reeves was MOM.
U16 North won by the odd goal in five against Sandridge Rovers. Morgan Trotman scored a brace and Charlie Bennett added the third. MOM was Kevin Kisson.
U15 South lost twice over the festive period, going down 10-2 against Evergeen and 4-3 to Hadley Wood. The goalscorers over the two games were Ronan Marie Moutou, Luis Danton, Mackenzie Killick, Ben Gosling and Harry Ross.
You may also want to watch:
U15 North beat Harvesters 2-0 thanks to goals from Euan McDonald and Olly Hann. They then won 3-1 against Alexandra Park. Will Sharp, Alfie Booth and Euan McDonald were on target.
U14 West lost 7-1 to higher league Croxley Green in the Challenge Cup. Kai Takahashi scored and Matt Turner was MOM.
- 1 Affordable housing block given green light for garage site
- 2 St Albans Fireworks Spectacular returns to Verulamium Park for 2021 display
- 3 Police refuse to prosecute over Smallford Pits destruction
- 4 St Albans Feastival proves highlight of food and drink celebration
- 5 14 of the best places for a curry in Hertfordshire according to readers
- 6 Drivers seriously injured after crash at Wheathampstead junction
- 7 Lib Dems: City centre road closures are blighting neighbourhoods
- 8 St Albans MP Daisy Cooper condemns government for fuel crisis
- 9 'It could have been fatal' - Tractor trailer overturns at London Colney
- 10 Property Spotlight: An Edwardian detached family home in central St Albans
Ross Weaver scored a hat-trick in U14 South’s 4-3 win over London Maccabi Lions. Max Bell netted the other goal and Adam Hunter was MOM.
U13 East lost 4-1 to Watford Town Youth with Ryan Ward getting the consolation goal. MOM was Ben Spencer.
Harry Peter scored four as U13 Orient thrashed Evergreen 11-0. The other scorers were Peter Rock (two), Bly Wilding (two), Kai Hobbs, Connor Blight and Joe Button.
U12 North won 4-1 against Park Street thanks to a brace from Thomas Cooper and singles from Marcus Cunnington and Freddie Collins.
Louis Baker-Madec’s hat-trick and Dan Eaves’ brace saw U12 South to a 5-0 victory over AC Finchley. MOM was Cillian Webb.
U11 South beat their club-mates from U11 North 4-0. The goals were scored by George Sippetts (three) and Danny Fowler. Callum Solly was MOM for South and Dafydd Frost for North.
Harrison Shaw earned U10 North a 1-1 draw with Harpenden Colts.
Alex Garcia (two), Finley Rees and Ben Cohen were on target in U10 West’s 4-0 win over Hertford Heath. Flynn Sweeney was MOM.
Akere Ngu scored a consolation goal in U9 Central’s 601 loss to St Margaretsbury. Will Kennedy was MOM.