St Albans City Youth: U9 Victoria earn promotion to Division One
- Credit: Archant
U9 Victoria secured promotion to Division One with their sixth win on the bounce, a 7-3 victory over FC Hemel. The scorers were Freddie Roe (two), Archie Hobbs (two), Martin Flore, Frank Femor and Benjy Stone.
A threadbare U18 East lost 3-0 to Berkhamsted Raiders. Matt Bird was MOM.
Kieran Irons scored twice in U18 North’s 4-2 loss to Potters Bar.
U18 West lost 3-2 to Bovingdon. Josh Bean and Sam Walters scored while Alfie Hopkinson-Badgery was MOM.
U16 West drew 1-1 Whetstone Wanderers. Peter Forson scored and MOM was Ryan Magee.
You may also want to watch:
U16 Orient beat club-mates U16 East 4-1 thanks to goals from Owen Ladbrook (two), Zac Moore and Ben Thomas. Oscar Rutherford was their MOM. Joe Matthews scored for East and MOM went to Sam Bottomley.
William Ibbotson and Adam Purkiss scored in U15 Orient’s 2-1 win over Comet Cougars.
- 1 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 2 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 3 Oaklands College being investigated for breach of planning over nursery closure
- 4 St Albans nursery given six weeks' notice warning of potential closure
- 5 Revealed: The areas of Hertfordshire with the most consistent house price growth
- 6 St Albans violent crime: Teen drugs gang behind spate of attacks on rivals found guilty
- 7 In Pictures: Harpenden Farmers' Market back on the Common
- 8 St Albans violent crime: Recreational drug users 'feeding' County Lines
- 9 Do you remember when The Inbetweeners came to St Albans?
- 10 Cheers! Great Northern pub set to host beer and cider festival
U15 East lost 7-2 at Tobelstone in the League Cup. Cain Joseph and Tayler Fennel scored.
U15 South exited the League Cup after a 3-2 loss to London Colney. Luis Danton and Ronan Marie Moutou scored while MOM was Sam Smith.
U14 West thrashed Bovingdon Bombers 7-1 with goals from Harrison Bean (three), Ross Andrews (two), Zach Quinn and Kai Takahashi. MOM was Badr Abdelkafi.
MOM Jacques Noltes’ display wasn’t enough to inspire U14 East to victory over Everett Rovers. Newman Ahmed and Harry Docherty scored in the 3-2 loss.
U13 North had a convincing 6-2 win over Kings Langley. The scorers were Ryan Orde (four), Joe Williams and Joe Curran.
Ben Adshead, Aaron Peter and Tristan Edwards scored in U13 East’s 3-1 win over Berkhamsted Raiders.
Max Hodgson scored a hat-trick as U13 Central beat Edmonton Falcons 6-2. The other scorers were Nick Ralfe (two) and Josh Dooley.
MOM Ollie Meriden scored two and Freddie Collins and Marcus Cunnington added singles in U12 North’s 4-2 win over Watford Town.
Matthew Roome scored a brace and earned MOM honours in U12 Central’s 3-0 win against Tring Tornados. Alex Sommerbauer netted the other goal.
U12 Orient beat Berkhamsted Raiders 5-2 thanks to goals from Samuel Beasley (two), Ollie Gilmour, Brendan Donegan and James Fontaine. MOM was Kieran Cook.
U11 North couldn’t end Chorleywood’s two season unbeaten run as they exited the League Cup. MOM in the 3-0 loss was Josh Doyle.
U9 South lost 2-0 to Paringdon Youth. MOM was Stanley Bedwood.
MOM Oliver Taylor (three), Angus Tidwell (two) and Akere Ngu scored for U9 Central in their 6-2 triumph over Wodson Park Rangers.
U9 West beat Elite Feet Harpenden Harriers 4-2 thanks to goals from Cody Smith, Jonathan Harris, Sam Mills and Alex Duffy. MOM was Archie Connolly.