St Albans City Youth: U18 West reach Challenge Cup final four
U18 West reached the final four of the Challenge Cup with a 2-1 win over Chorleywood Common. Sam Ivory and Josh Bean scored and Keanu Floyd was MOM.
Lorenzo Federici, Charlie Bennett and Amir Stapleton scored for U16 North in their 3-2 win over Tring. MOM was Kevin Kisson.
U16 South lost twice to Nascot Wood in their double-header. In the first game, Alfie Martin was South’s MOM in a 4-0 loss. The second game was closer, but Nascot edged Saints 2-1. Billy Lawrence scored and Jake Beels was MOM.
U15 North were crowned Watford League Red Division Champions after picking up their 14th win on the bounce. Alfie Booth (two), Owen Greenback, Billy Cresswell and MOM Will Sharp scored in the 5-3 win over Edmonton.
Josh Ali scored in U15 Orient’s 3-1 loss to Rickmansworth.
U13 Central were knocked out of the County Cup, losing 3-1 to Cockfosters. Nick Ralfe scored Central’s goal.
Louis Johnstone and Alex Sommerbauer earned U12 Central a 2-2 draw at Chipperfield Corthinians. MOM was Josh Penning.
- 1 Sainsbury's comes to St Albans station
- 2 Bowmans Cross development shelved as Hertsmere pulls Local Plan
- 3 So why WAS police helicopter flying over St Albans last week?
- 4 What is being done to tackle fly-tipping scourge?
- 5 Frustration and anger over St Albans school's change to hairstyle and uniform policy
- 6 Who was the witch of St Albans?
- 7 Landowners advised to step up security following spike in fly-tipping across Hertfordshire
- 8 Return of the Fred Hughes delights runners and organisers St Albans Striders alike
- 9 Wholefoods shop relocates to offer wider range of produce
- 10 Staying silent: the tight-lipped MP who refuses to answer controversial questions
Goals from Samuel Beasley (two) and Jamie Fontaine, plus an MOM performance from skipper Ross Hermon, saw U12 Orient beat Park Street 3-1 in the Junior League Cup.
U12 East lost 2-0 to Enfield Rangers. MOM was Diego Pazaram.
Two late goals downed U11 Central against Hoddesdon Town. Max Tym and Ben Tyler scored in the 4-2 loss. MOM was Ben Wick.
Charlie Battle scored a hat-trick to helped U11 East Yellow to a 5-2 win over Harpenden Colts. Freddie Laycock scored the other two goals.
U11 East Blue lost 3-1 to Summers Youth. Finlay Thomas scored East’s goal.
U11 North shipped seven goals in a loss to Chorleywood Common. MOM was Ryan Corcoran.
Adam Sawides (three), Nathan Hall (two) and Mackenzie Gibson scored in U10 South’s 6-4 win at Wormley Youth.
Charlie Easterby scored twice in U9 South’s 3-2 loss to Bengeo Tigers. Finlay Evans was MOM.
U9 west beat Cuffley Scorpions thanks to goals from Sam Miles (two), Archie Connolly and Cody Smith. Leonard Brandon was MOM.
In the Blue Division, U9 Orient won 3-1 over Hatfield Town, with goals from Callam Crowther, Luke Hayden and Arthur Merriden.
U9 Victoria lost 4-1 to Evergreen. MOM Zak Davies scored the goal.
St Albans City Youth – Girls
Claudia Smith scored the only goal of the game as U14 North beat Bengeo Girls. Ollie Chrisp and and Ffion Williams were named joint POM.
U11 South won 4-2 at Bury Rangers, with goals from POM Jessica Lees (two), Katie Hamm and Grace Oldman.
A brace from Susie Weildman and singles from Charlotte Gurney and Bethany Gurton handed U11 North a 4-1 win over Bedwell Rangers. POM was Dylan Catterfield.