St Albans City Youth: U18 North exit Challenge Cup
- Credit: Archant
U18 North exited the Challenge Cup after losing 4-1 to Omonia Green. Carmine Chase scored Saints’ goal.
Josh Bean scored five in U18 West’s 9-0 thrashing of Acorn Raiders. The other goals were scored by Ellis Allan, James Merritt, Sam Waters-Rathjen and Lewis Cutmore.
U16 Orient beat Comet White 3-1 with goals from Oscar Hughes (two) and Ben Thomas Bolton. Isaac Keeley was MOM.
U16 West lost 2-1 to Nascot Wood. Joe Galliford scored and MOM was Peter Forson.
U15 South won 8-2 against Croxley Green. The goalscorers were Ben Gosling (four), Luis Danton (three) and Ronan Marie Moutou.
You may also want to watch:
U15 North scored five unanswered goals past Hadley. James McCallum (two), Olly Hann, Alfie Booth and Billy Cresswell were on target.
U14 South won 2-0 against Edmonton Rovers with a goal apiece from Harrison Doyle and Joe Newton. MOM was Ernesto Rodriguez.
- 1 St Albans named among UK's coldest cities
- 2 Needle spiking incident alleged at St Albans nightclub
- 3 11 questions to decide how St Albans you are!
- 4 White Horse landlords ride off into sunset after 10 years
- 5 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 6 City centre road closures decision 'not a district issue'
- 7 City centre pub opens new roof garden
- 8 From supplying secret agents to headmaster's secretary, Patricia celebrates centenary
- 9 Urgent care upgrade at St Albans City Hospital moves ahead
- 10 Our local wildlife needs your voice!
Matt Nash (two), Tom Keating and Kai Takahashi scored in U14 Wests 4-2 win over Abbots Youth. Matt Small was MOM.
Goals from Nathan Hossen, Conrad Holland and Fletcher Hedge gave U13 Central a 3-0 win over West Herts.
U12 North lost 2-0 against Garston Boys. MOM was Charlie Barnett.
Harpenden Colts proved too good for U12 Central, winning 3-0. Dan Hussain was Saints’ MOM.
U12 Orient beat Croxley Green 4-1 thanks to strikes from MOM Ollie Gilmour (two), James Fontaine and Samuel Beasley.
U11 South beat club-mates U11 North 3-1. George Sippetts, Cian Cribbin and Samuel Baker-Madec scored for South while MOM Charlie Park replied for North. Goalkeeper Alex Laking-Jerez was South’s MOM.
U11 Central scored four goals, from Thomas Coulling, Daragh Gallagher, Massimo Iovane and Ben Wick, but still went down 7-4 against Lemsford.
U10 West lost 5-3 to Wormley Youth. Ben Collison and Alex Garcia scored while MOM was Ben Cohen.
St Albans City Youth – Girls
The U12 girls beat Garston 2-1 to reach to the final of the County Cup. Katie Holder and Laura Guifford scored and POM was Ellie Flynn.