St Albans City Youth: U18 North exit Challenge Cup
- Credit: Archant
U18 North exited the Challenge Cup after losing 4-1 to Omonia Green. Carmine Chase scored Saints’ goal.
Josh Bean scored five in U18 West’s 9-0 thrashing of Acorn Raiders. The other goals were scored by Ellis Allan, James Merritt, Sam Waters-Rathjen and Lewis Cutmore.
U16 Orient beat Comet White 3-1 with goals from Oscar Hughes (two) and Ben Thomas Bolton. Isaac Keeley was MOM.
U16 West lost 2-1 to Nascot Wood. Joe Galliford scored and MOM was Peter Forson.
U15 South won 8-2 against Croxley Green. The goalscorers were Ben Gosling (four), Luis Danton (three) and Ronan Marie Moutou.
U15 North scored five unanswered goals past Hadley. James McCallum (two), Olly Hann, Alfie Booth and Billy Cresswell were on target.
U14 South won 2-0 against Edmonton Rovers with a goal apiece from Harrison Doyle and Joe Newton. MOM was Ernesto Rodriguez.
- 1 Fire crews receive 'multiple' 999 calls amid large blaze at Welham Green
- 2 Recap: Rail delays through St Albans and Harpenden after train hits branch
- 3 Goods worth more than £260 in total stolen from St Albans Co-op store
- 4 Teenager ‘robbed at knife-point' by two males in Hemel Hempstead
- 5 Clarence Park deckchairs banned following council concerns
- 6 Can you answer these 10 GCSE questions designed for 16-year-olds?
- 7 Recap: Two crashes disrupting M1 and M25 drivers near St Albans
- 8 Church welcomes gay community event as part of St Albans Pub Pride
- 9 Katherine Ryan and Romesh Ranganathan spotted filming in St Albans
- 10 New play areas open at Harpenden parks
Matt Nash (two), Tom Keating and Kai Takahashi scored in U14 Wests 4-2 win over Abbots Youth. Matt Small was MOM.
Goals from Nathan Hossen, Conrad Holland and Fletcher Hedge gave U13 Central a 3-0 win over West Herts.
U12 North lost 2-0 against Garston Boys. MOM was Charlie Barnett.
Harpenden Colts proved too good for U12 Central, winning 3-0. Dan Hussain was Saints’ MOM.
U12 Orient beat Croxley Green 4-1 thanks to strikes from MOM Ollie Gilmour (two), James Fontaine and Samuel Beasley.
U11 South beat club-mates U11 North 3-1. George Sippetts, Cian Cribbin and Samuel Baker-Madec scored for South while MOM Charlie Park replied for North. Goalkeeper Alex Laking-Jerez was South’s MOM.
U11 Central scored four goals, from Thomas Coulling, Daragh Gallagher, Massimo Iovane and Ben Wick, but still went down 7-4 against Lemsford.
U10 West lost 5-3 to Wormley Youth. Ben Collison and Alex Garcia scored while MOM was Ben Cohen.
St Albans City Youth – Girls
The U12 girls beat Garston 2-1 to reach to the final of the County Cup. Katie Holder and Laura Guifford scored and POM was Ellie Flynn.