St Albans City Youth: U18 East earn local bragging rights in Spring Shield
- Credit: Archant
U18 East beat rivals Harvesters 6-1 in the Spring Shield, with goals from Anthony Gosling (two), Stefano Muniz (two), Matthew Bird and MOM Haaris Saleemi.
Joe Weaver’s equaliser earned U18 Warriors a point against Burnt Oak. MOM was Jonny Stone.
U18 West booked a spot in the League Cup semi-final after thrashing Evergreen 8-1. The goal scorers were Sam Ivory (two), Yaku Stapleton (two), Lewis Cutmore, Ellis Allan, Samual Waters-Rathjen and Matt Hubbard. Ellis Allan was MOM.
U16 South lost 5-2 to Croxley Green in the Spring Cup. Isiah Manney and Louis Andrew scored, while MOM went to Matty Doherty.
U16 North beat higher division opponents, Whetstone, in the Spring Cup. Shiloh Wallace and Charlie Bennett netted in the 3-1 win. Charlie Lunniss was named MOM.
You may also want to watch:
U16 Orient wrapped up the West Herts League Division Two title with a 3-1 in at Hemel Aces. Harry Hussian, Matt Pollard and Jake Mlodecki were on target as Orient remained unbeaten.
U15 East routed Harvesters 10-0 in the Spring Cup. The goals came from Harvey Trounson (two), Cain Joseph (two), Aaron Tilney, Will Daly, Ewen Brand, Giuseppe Poasile, Joe Vance and Jake Penny.
- 1 7 of the best brunches in St Albans and Harpenden
- 2 Oaklands College being investigated for breach of planning over nursery closure
- 3 Ammunition found in bag on St Albans street
- 4 'Abusive and aggressive' St Albans man given Criminal Behaviour Order
- 5 From Hertfordshire to the Strictly dancefloor: 7 Strictly Come Dancing contestant from the county
- 6 6 Oscar-winning movies filmed on location in Hertfordshire
- 7 When Nicole Kidman played the Russian mail order bride of a St Albans bank clerk
- 8 Bee inspired by new display at St Albans restaurant
- 9 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 10 8 filming locations of Netflix royal drama The Crown in Hertfordshire
U15 South progressed in the Challenge Trophy after a 2-1 win over Croxley Green. Ben Gosling and Sam Smith scored. MOM was Ronan-Marie Moutou.
Ollie Hann scored a hat-trick as U15 North beat Muswell Hill Cobras 6-0 in the Challenge Trophy. Chris Hubbard chipped in with two goals and MOM Ilias Bakhti got one.
Ashley Price scored the only goal for U15 Orient in their 2-1 loss to Rickmansworth.
U15 Central lost 2-1 at Comet Blue, with William Alderton scoring the goal.
Cameron Clark cancelled out Edmonton Bear’s opener to earn U14 North a 1-1 draw.
U14 South beat Boreham Wood 4-1 in the Spring Cup thanks to goals from Joe Newton (two), Ross Weaver and Ernesto Rodriguez. MOM was Adam Pringle.
U14 West beat Chorleywood 11-2. The scorers were Ross Andrews (four), Matt Nash (three), Harrison Bean (two) and Kwame Youri (two). MOM was Tom Keating.
St Albans City Youth – Girls
U15 North beat Watford Herts 7-0, with goals from Emily Schofield (four) and POM Danielle Tyler (three).