St Albans City Youth: U13 West rout previously unbeaten Oxhey
- Credit: Archant
U13 West took on and routed unbeaten league leaders Oxhey 9-2.
Kai Takahashi led the way with five goals and not far behind was Matthew Nash with four goals. MOM was Tom Keating.
U18 East won by the odd goal in nine against VEP Knights. Scoring the goals for West were Gus Scott (two), Shay Emerton, Robbie Tominey-Nevado and Kieran Irons.
U10 West booked a spot in the final of the Divisional Cup after beating Welwyn Pegasus 4-1. Ed McJannet scored twice while Jack Cullen and Luke Roberts were also on target. MOM was Jonathan Lee.
In the Spring Cup, U12 Orient won 4-1 against Hemel Town thanks to a hat-trick from Joshua Cross and a single from Peter Rock.
You may also want to watch:
U11 East ran out 6-4 winners at home to Abbots Youth. Scoring the goals were Richard Standing (two), Josh Killick, Muba Kiomone, Emerson Smith and Nasir Zaman. Musta Boksh was MOM.
- 1 St Albans school teacher recognised with national award
- 2 Market gazebo trial delayed as council admits it cannot fund scheme
- 3 Home-owners' frustration over lack of action to tackle street flooding
- 4 Pupils pause to play at St Albans primary school
- 5 Motorists who kill cats should be prosecuted, says St Albans family after pet's death
- 6 Major snack brands relocate to St Albans from London
- 7 Twice the yumminess from St Albans baking company
- 8 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 9 Council loses appeal over St Peter's Street development scheme
- 10 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land