St Albans City Youth: U13 West rout previously unbeaten Oxhey
- Credit: Archant
U13 West took on and routed unbeaten league leaders Oxhey 9-2.
Kai Takahashi led the way with five goals and not far behind was Matthew Nash with four goals. MOM was Tom Keating.
U18 East won by the odd goal in nine against VEP Knights. Scoring the goals for West were Gus Scott (two), Shay Emerton, Robbie Tominey-Nevado and Kieran Irons.
U10 West booked a spot in the final of the Divisional Cup after beating Welwyn Pegasus 4-1. Ed McJannet scored twice while Jack Cullen and Luke Roberts were also on target. MOM was Jonathan Lee.
In the Spring Cup, U12 Orient won 4-1 against Hemel Town thanks to a hat-trick from Joshua Cross and a single from Peter Rock.
You may also want to watch:
U11 East ran out 6-4 winners at home to Abbots Youth. Scoring the goals were Richard Standing (two), Josh Killick, Muba Kiomone, Emerson Smith and Nasir Zaman. Musta Boksh was MOM.
- 1 Aboyne Lodge celebrates new headteacher and revamp
- 2 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 3 Urgent care hub to be created at St Albans City Hospital
- 4 St Albans mum wins award for contribution to SEN
- 5 Church unveils new eco-garden to support wildlife in St Albans
- 6 St Albans Band Aid raises £2,200 for local charities
- 7 St Albans City get the FA Cup train moving with replay success over Concord
- 8 Mission success for Three Peaks Challenge team
- 9 Remembering Morris Minor Owners Club treasurer and St Albans stalwart
- 10 Traffic chaos caused by Redbourn Road works