St Albans City Youth U12 West into County Cup final
- Credit: Archant
St Albans City Youth U12 West made it through to the County Cup final after a 2-0 win over Cheshunt Youth.
Tomas Robertson and Jack Cullen scored the goals that booked their spot in this Sunday’s final at the County Ground in Letchworth.
Both the U12 East Blue and U12 North played out 2-2 draws against Omonia Green and Comets respectively.
Charlie Battle and Joe Stone scored for the Blue while Thomas Coulling and Louis Sampson were on target for the North.
Result of the day went to the U14 West who beat Evergreen 9-1.
You may also want to watch:
Stefan Martin was the star with four goals with Evander Port (two), James Knapp, Jem Andrew and Scott Redshaw getting the others.
Thomas Geller, Billy Owen and Joe Parrett all scored as U14 North won a Red Division fixture 3-0 against Berkhamsted Raiders.
- 1 Detective hopes sentence 'sends clear message' after car cruise crash drivers jailed
- 2 Area Guide: The pretty Hertfordshire village of Sandridge
- 3 Resident accused of 'land-grab' over bid to annexe amenity space
- 4 Diamond couple mark anniversary in style
- 5 Pair jailed for causing horror crash that injured 19
- 6 St Albans woman recognised with Queen's Award
- 7 George Street traders call for permanent pedestrianisation as street closure debate continues
- 8 St Albans crowned UK's cleanest city
- 9 June 21: Will Step 4 lifting of coronavirus restrictions be delayed until July?
- 10 Football club donates pitch to St Albans primary school
The U13 East played a double header with St Albans Rangers and after a 0-0 draw in the first game, they came away with a 5-0 success in the second.
Mustaqim Bosksh and Muba Kiomone both got two with Louis Postema getting the other.
There were also two goals for Joe Cussans as the U13 Central picked up a 6-0 win over Kings Langley.
Daniel Onochie-Williams, Adam Bahauss, Louis Johnston and Matt Roome got the others.
The U18 West and East played each other in an inter-club friendly, which turned into a goalfest.
And it was the West who came out on top with a 9-4 victory.
Taylor Finnegan got three, Tawanda Manenji and Matt Hubbard two with one each for Ellis Allen and Sam Waters-Rathjen.
Max Mumford (two), Louis Andrew and Ed Hollis scored for the East.
The U13 girls picked up a good 2-0 win over Harvesters Yellows.
Mia Pinkham got both City goals and Jess Simpson picked up the player of the match award.