St Albans City Youth U12 West into County Cup final
- Credit: Archant
St Albans City Youth U12 West made it through to the County Cup final after a 2-0 win over Cheshunt Youth.
Tomas Robertson and Jack Cullen scored the goals that booked their spot in this Sunday’s final at the County Ground in Letchworth.
Both the U12 East Blue and U12 North played out 2-2 draws against Omonia Green and Comets respectively.
Charlie Battle and Joe Stone scored for the Blue while Thomas Coulling and Louis Sampson were on target for the North.
Result of the day went to the U14 West who beat Evergreen 9-1.
Stefan Martin was the star with four goals with Evander Port (two), James Knapp, Jem Andrew and Scott Redshaw getting the others.
Thomas Geller, Billy Owen and Joe Parrett all scored as U14 North won a Red Division fixture 3-0 against Berkhamsted Raiders.
- 1 Seven men arrested on suspicion of St Albans burglary
- 2 10 filming locations of new Netflix series Stay Close
- 3 Primary school rated 'Good' in latest Ofsted report
- 4 Video shows thief stealing parcel from St Albans home doorstep
- 5 This is Harpenden: faces of town's residents feature in new exhibition
- 6 St Albans Local Plan delayed to autumn 2025
- 7 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 8 After another near miss, crossing desperately needed outside St Albans school
- 9 St Albans' Rachel Andrews stars alongside James Nesbitt and Eddie Izzard in new Netflix series Stay Close
- 10 Supermarkets issue urgent product recall after salmonella found in products
The U13 East played a double header with St Albans Rangers and after a 0-0 draw in the first game, they came away with a 5-0 success in the second.
Mustaqim Bosksh and Muba Kiomone both got two with Louis Postema getting the other.
There were also two goals for Joe Cussans as the U13 Central picked up a 6-0 win over Kings Langley.
Daniel Onochie-Williams, Adam Bahauss, Louis Johnston and Matt Roome got the others.
The U18 West and East played each other in an inter-club friendly, which turned into a goalfest.
And it was the West who came out on top with a 9-4 victory.
Taylor Finnegan got three, Tawanda Manenji and Matt Hubbard two with one each for Ellis Allen and Sam Waters-Rathjen.
Max Mumford (two), Louis Andrew and Ed Hollis scored for the East.
The U13 girls picked up a good 2-0 win over Harvesters Yellows.
Mia Pinkham got both City goals and Jess Simpson picked up the player of the match award.