St Albans City Youth: U10 South hit double figures
- Credit: Archant
U18 West narrowly beat local rivals Harvesters 3-2 in their Yellow Division league fixture. Carmine Chase, Chris Litchfield and Conor Yapp were on target for the Saints.
Tawanda Manenji scored a hat-trick as U16 Boreal recorded a convincing 3-0 win away at Comets Whites. MOM was shared between Manenji and goalkeeper Bailey Lewis, who kept his second consecutive clean sheet.
U15 North smashed six past Hemel Aces to record an emphatic win. MOM Charlie Bennett and Billy Rintoul grabbed a brace each, which takes their tallies to four and six goals respectively in the last two games, while Alex Beard and Morgan Trotman added singles.
U13 Orient were in seven-heaven after beating Chorleywood 7-0 at home. Toby Bryon and Michael Gabbalah scored two goals apiece and there were singles from Ibrahim Rahman, Callum Noonan and Finbar King.
U11 Orient scored six unanswered goals against Ware. Samuel Beasley scored three goals, James Fontaine two and Brendan Donegan one. MOM went to Patrick Brown.
You may also want to watch:
U10 South got into double figures in their win away at Everett Rovers. George Sippetts and Ryan Solly got a hat-trick each as the Saints won 10-4. Also on the scoresheet were Cian Cribbin, James Justice, Danny Fowler and MOM Sam Hicks.
- 1 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 2 St Albans Band Aid raises £2,200 for local charities
- 3 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most expensive villages
- 4 Mission success for Three Peaks Challenge team
- 5 Aboyne Lodge celebrates new headteacher and revamp
- 6 Traffic chaos caused by Redbourn Road works
- 7 Urgent care hub to be created at St Albans City Hospital
- 8 National Hospitality Day: 'Per Tutti means everyone is welcome'
- 9 St Albans mum wins award for contribution to SEN
- 10 Colney Heath claim first Southern League win with Hertford success