St Albans City Youth: One-two for girls’ U14 futsal team
- Credit: Archant
St Albans City Youth FC girls’ U14 futsal squad came first and second in a tournament with Garston girls.
The yellow team finished in first place and their goalscorers were Julia Draper (11), Dani Tyler (9), Ciara Robinson and Charlotte Boyle. In second place were the Blues and they had goals from Emily Schofield (6), player of the tournament Shauna Smith (four), there was also one goal from Ellen Fox.
The U13 futsal team lost 6-4 to Kinja. The scorers were Lauren Standing, Kira Close, Molly Johnson and Charlotte Banks.
The U12 futsal team also played Kinja’s U13 side and they went down 4-1 with Lauren Walker scoring their only goal.
St Albans City Youth - Boys
You may also want to watch:
Harry Deacon scored the winning goal in U15 West’s 2-1 victory over Alexandra Park. Jake Antony also netted and Paul Sibabda was MOM.
U13 Orient are out of the County Cup after losing 1-0 to Bury Rangers.
- 1 Affordable housing block given green light for garage site
- 2 St Albans Fireworks Spectacular returns to Verulamium Park for 2021 display
- 3 Police refuse to prosecute over Smallford Pits destruction
- 4 St Albans Feastival proves highlight of food and drink celebration
- 5 14 of the best places for a curry in Hertfordshire according to readers
- 6 Lib Dems: City centre road closures are blighting neighbourhoods
- 7 Drivers seriously injured after crash at Wheathampstead junction
- 8 'It could have been fatal' - Tractor trailer overturns at London Colney
- 9 St Albans MP Daisy Cooper condemns government for fuel crisis
- 10 Property Spotlight: An Edwardian detached family home in central St Albans
Harry Smith scored a consolation goal in U13 North’s 5-1 loss to Omonia. Goalkeeper Nathan Glasscoe was MOM.
U12 North suffered penalty-shootout heartbreak as they exited the League Cup. Goals from Ryan Orde and Billy Owen sent the game against Hemel Aces to extra-time.
U11 West lost 6-0 to Austin Arrowheads. MOM was Josh Penning.
U11 Central beat Hurst Drive 4-1 with goals from McVeigh, Dan Baylis, Luis Moreno and MOM Matty Bleakley.
U10 South lost 2-1 against Abbots Youth. Alex Lawlor scored for South and MOM was Nicholas Casey.
Scoring for U8 North were: Alexis Awonuga, Bradley Smith, Joshua Addo and Naguib Mazari. MOM was Ashton Latter.
St Albans City Youth’s disability team played its first ever FA Cup game against Colchester Healthy 4 Life. Colchester won 8-0 to set up a tie with Charlton.