St Albans City Youth FC: U13 Orient score a dozen
U18 North drew 4-4 with Gadeside Rangers. MOM Shaquille Jones scored three and Andrew Critioos netted the fourth.
Goals from Twanda Manenji (two), Paulo Ditri and Sian Khan-Boylan secured U16 Boreal a 4-1 win over Garston. MOM was Matthew Hubbard.
U15 North beat Berkhamsted 6-0 in the Cup. Billy Rintoul, Shilloh Wallace, Jacob Grisenthwaite (two), Charlie Bennett and Jacob Bockenhauer scored the goals. MOM was Charlie Lunniss.
U15 East lost 4-0 to Watford. Goalkeeper Ollie Colvin was MOM.
U14 West drew 1-1 with Little Gaddesden thanks to a goal from Yassin Abdelkhafi.
U13 Orient scored a dozen past Enfield with Luke Beckwith’s four-goal haul leading the way. The other goalscorers were Finbar King (two), Luke Gymer (two), Toby Byron (two), Callum Noonan and Oscar Durrant.
Two goals from Akrim Choudhury earned U13 East a point following a 2-2 draw against Kings Langley. Dimitri Johnson was MOM.
- 1 Katherine Ryan and Romesh Ranganathan spotted filming in St Albans
- 2 Fire broke out at flats above row of shops in How Wood
- 3 From Levi's to Leyton Road: Superstar fashionista for over 50s back on shop floor
- 4 Meet the artist behind The Queen's Platinum Jubilee mural in St Albans
- 5 Suspected loan sharks arrested in Hemel Hempstead
- 6 Building company resurfaces bridleway to provide safe route for riders and walkers
- 7 Stalking Protection Order issued to Herts man after obsessive behaviour towards ex
- 8 How the extent of cost of living crisis hit home at St Albans' CEX store
- 9 Hertfordshire grandad who died in A6 Bugatti crash had a 'generous spirit'
- 10 Huge Victorian house with pool and gym on sale for £1.75m
U12 North lost their unbeaten record when they went down 5-3 against Hemel in the County Cup. Billy Owen (two) and James Lawrence scored the goals.
U12 West won 6-0 against Harpenden. The goals came from Adam Johnson (two), Kishan Dhivar (two), Ed Johnson and MOM Will Reed.
Nick Powdrell’s strike was not enough as U11 Central lost 2-1 to Bengeo Tigers. John McVeigh was MOM.
Two goals in the last seven minutes earned U10 North a 3-3 draw against Hemel. Jack Carmichael, Daniel Curran and Ryan Corcoran netted the goals. MOM was goalkeeper Max Emmett.
U9 North lost 2-1 to Harpenden Colts. Joseph Beardon scored North’s goal and Oliver Lunnie was MOM.
Eoin Flanagan and Kasper Jokisch scored two goals apiece and George Wilson added a fifth in U9 East’s 5-0 win over Bengeo Tigers. MOM was Ted Dunning.
St Albans City Youth – Girls
The U13 Futsal team beat Tottenham 7-2 with goals from Phoebe Skinner, Mollie Guest, Lauren Standing, Kira Close, Molly Johnson, Charlotte Banks, Grainne Kellett and POM Fiona Kidd.
The U12 Futsal team won 7-1 against Harvesters. POM was Lauren Walker.
The U11 Girls won 4-3 against Bedwell. Olivia Banks (two) and Charlotte Gurney scored the goals.
Goalscorers for the U10 Girls were Jasmine Price (two), Amy Newman (two), Grace Oldman and Madeleine Caffery.