St Albans City Youth FC: U11 East rout Berkhamsted
U15 Orient drew 2-2 with Chorleywood thanks to goals from Oscar Rutherford-Hughes and Matthew Pollard. Zac Moore was MOM.
Jake Anthony scored twice in U15 West’s 4-2 loss against Omonia.
U14 East fought back from three goals down to draw 3-3 with Maccabi Lions. Harvey Trounson and Dan Miles (two) completed the comeback. MOM was Giuseppe Basile.
U13 West exited the Junior Cup after losing to Oxhey 4-2 in the quarter-final. Matthew Nash and Kai Takahashi scored the goals. Kwame Youri was MOM.
U12 West drew 2-2 with Tring. Stefan Martin and Adam Johnson scored the goals.
You may also want to watch:
U12 East went down 5-1 at Sun Postal. Swaley Smith netted the consolation goal. MOM was Sam Lailey.
U11 North lost 4-2 to Hoddesdon with goalkeeper Thomas Cooper earning MOM. The goals were scored by Freddie Collins and Dan Ludwig.
- 1 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most expensive villages
- 2 Traffic chaos caused by Redbourn Road works
- 3 Farewell Paddington! Time for St Albans stalwart to say his goodbyes
- 4 St Albans mum tells son's story in new book
- 5 Shortages crisis hits district
- 6 Phantoms of the railway - the ghost lines of Welwyn and Harpenden
- 7 Area Guide: The quaint Hertfordshire village of Piccotts End
- 8 Property Spotlight: A £2m family home on one of Harpenden's most desirable roads
- 9 Picture special: Pub in the Park returns to St Albans
- 10 Harpenden Food and Drink Festival returns after six years
U11 Orient beat Bury Rangers 2-1 thanks to goals from James Fontaine and Patrick Brown. Isaac Hannon was MOM.
Tom McVeigh and Luis Moreno netted a brace each as U11 Central beat Barnet Azzuri 4-3. MOM was Matty Bleakley.
U11 East routed Berkhamsted 7-0. The goalscorers were Josh Killick (three), Nasir Zaman (two), Muba Kiomone and MOM Dylan Winfield.
U10 North beat Watford 2-0 with goals from Joe Flude and Jack Carmichael. MOM was Daniel Curran.
U10 East swept Elite Feet aside in a 4-0 win. Jack Jacobs (two), Tom Merritt and Fin Tetlow scored the goals.
Scoring for U8 Victoria were Zak Davies, Benji Stone and Freddie Roe (two).
St Albans City Youth – Girls
Emily Schofield grabbed a consolation goal U14 North lost heavily to Luton Town. POM went to Mary Leach and Evie Wilkinson.
The U12s beat St Albans Rangers 2-0 thanks to a brace from POM Katie Holder.