St Albans City Youth boys have a couple of great wins in West Herts Youth League
- Credit: ST ALBANS CITY YOUTH FC
St Albans City Youth's boys have been enjoying some good results in the West Herts Youth League.
The U12 Central won 4-1 away to Harpenden Colts Lions, Daniel Oldfield getting two and Harry Watts and Jordan Gibson one each, while the U12 Romans beat Hemel Town 3-2 with goals from Elliot Campbell, Max Ramsey and Ross Hayden.
The U13 Orient went goal crazy as they roared to an 11-0 win at Berkhamsted Raiders Green in Division Three. Morgan Francis led the way with three while there was two for Oscar Pawley and one each from Alfie Long, Archie Leggat-Martin, Adam Lorman, Samuel Philpot, Michael Wadsworth and Vincenzo Di Girgenti.
Best comeback came courtesy of the U13 West who were trailing 2-0 at half time against Chorleywood Common Piranhas.
However, they roared back in the second half with two goals from Lewis Cleaton and one for Tim Crowther giving them a 3-2 victory.
Jacob Thomas and Finlay Wilson scored the two goals for the U13 South as they drew 2-2 at home to Little Gaddesden Rangers in a Division Five fixture.
- 1 St Albans violent crime: 'Intervention needed to break the cycle of grooming'
- 2 St Albans violent crime: Teen drugs gang behind spate of attacks on rivals found guilty
- 3 Man given Criminal Behaviour Order for being drunk in St Albans
- 4 Lost Morecambe & Wise episode to be screened on TV for first time in 50 years
- 5 Harpenden arrest in connection with St Albans council fraud probe
- 6 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 7 Ticket holders need to provide their COVID status for entry to this year's Slam Dunk Festival in Hatfield
- 8 'State-sanctioned abuse' - why the family court system is failing
- 9 Area Guide: The popular Marshalswick area of St Albans
- 10 7 of the prettiest villages to visit in Hertfordshire