St Albans City Youth boys have a couple of great wins in West Herts Youth League
- Credit: ST ALBANS CITY YOUTH FC
St Albans City Youth's boys have been enjoying some good results in the West Herts Youth League.
The U12 Central won 4-1 away to Harpenden Colts Lions, Daniel Oldfield getting two and Harry Watts and Jordan Gibson one each, while the U12 Romans beat Hemel Town 3-2 with goals from Elliot Campbell, Max Ramsey and Ross Hayden.
The U13 Orient went goal crazy as they roared to an 11-0 win at Berkhamsted Raiders Green in Division Three. Morgan Francis led the way with three while there was two for Oscar Pawley and one each from Alfie Long, Archie Leggat-Martin, Adam Lorman, Samuel Philpot, Michael Wadsworth and Vincenzo Di Girgenti.
Best comeback came courtesy of the U13 West who were trailing 2-0 at half time against Chorleywood Common Piranhas.
However, they roared back in the second half with two goals from Lewis Cleaton and one for Tim Crowther giving them a 3-2 victory.
Jacob Thomas and Finlay Wilson scored the two goals for the U13 South as they drew 2-2 at home to Little Gaddesden Rangers in a Division Five fixture.
- 1 May 17: What can open when COVID-19 lockdown rules ease
- 2 County council results by St Albans division in full
- 3 Elections: Liberal Democrats take control of St Albans district council
- 4 Whipsnade Zoo to celebrate 90th birthday with fun family activities
- 5 Five Guys coming to St Albans
- 6 Council elections: who are St Albans Conservative candidates?
- 7 Council elections: who are St Albans Liberal Democrat candidates?
- 8 Do you remember long-lost St Julian's Farm?
- 9 Mental Health Awareness Week: Easing children’s worries and fears after lockdown
- 10 5 venues and leisure attractions that can reopen from Monday, May 17