St Albans City Youth boys have a couple of great wins in West Herts Youth League
- Credit: ST ALBANS CITY YOUTH FC
St Albans City Youth's boys have been enjoying some good results in the West Herts Youth League.
The U12 Central won 4-1 away to Harpenden Colts Lions, Daniel Oldfield getting two and Harry Watts and Jordan Gibson one each, while the U12 Romans beat Hemel Town 3-2 with goals from Elliot Campbell, Max Ramsey and Ross Hayden.
The U13 Orient went goal crazy as they roared to an 11-0 win at Berkhamsted Raiders Green in Division Three. Morgan Francis led the way with three while there was two for Oscar Pawley and one each from Alfie Long, Archie Leggat-Martin, Adam Lorman, Samuel Philpot, Michael Wadsworth and Vincenzo Di Girgenti.
Best comeback came courtesy of the U13 West who were trailing 2-0 at half time against Chorleywood Common Piranhas.
However, they roared back in the second half with two goals from Lewis Cleaton and one for Tim Crowther giving them a 3-2 victory.
Jacob Thomas and Finlay Wilson scored the two goals for the U13 South as they drew 2-2 at home to Little Gaddesden Rangers in a Division Five fixture.
- 1 Needle spiking incident alleged at St Albans nightclub
- 2 St Albans named among UK's coldest cities
- 3 11 questions to decide how St Albans you are!
- 4 White Horse landlords ride off into sunset after 10 years
- 5 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 6 City centre road closures decision 'not a district issue'
- 7 From supplying secret agents to headmaster's secretary, Patricia celebrates centenary
- 8 City centre pub opens new roof garden
- 9 Urgent care upgrade at St Albans City Hospital moves ahead
- 10 The latest court results for the St Albans area