St Albans City Youth girls enjoying return to action
- Credit: ST ALBANS CITY YOUTH FC
St Albans City Youth have thrown themselves back into action with gusto - as results in the Herts Girls Partnership League showed.
The U18s beat Watford Hornets 6-0, Maz Horne-Batet scoring a hat-trick while Emma Judd got two and Bora Cela one.
The U16 North fought back from 3-2 down to win 5-4 at Letchworth Eagles Diamond. Keira Ward got four of them but it was Andrea Leonidas who got the winner.
The U15 South beat Hitchin Belles Blues 3-0, Mia Simmonds (two) and Esme Bush the scorers, while the U15 North went two better, winning 5-0 against Harpenden Colts Girls Jaguars.
Thisbe Danford netted a hat-trick there with Viki Bogdanova and Jasmin Fells also on target.
Poppy Williams-Leung got the only goal in the U13 Wildcats' 1-0 win at Bedwell Rangers while their U12 namesakes won 3-2 away to Broxbourne United Poppies thanks to Chloe Nutall (two) and Maya Till.
The U12 North had to make do with a 2-2 draw against Bedwell Rangers Phoenix, Shea Fagan and Verity Lobina on target.
- 1 St Albans violent crime: 'Intervention needed to break the cycle of grooming'
- 2 St Albans violent crime: Teen drugs gang behind spate of attacks on rivals found guilty
- 3 Man given Criminal Behaviour Order for being drunk in St Albans
- 4 Lost Morecambe & Wise episode to be screened on TV for first time in 50 years
- 5 Harpenden arrest in connection with St Albans council fraud probe
- 6 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 7 Ticket holders need to provide their COVID status for entry to this year's Slam Dunk Festival in Hatfield
- 8 'State-sanctioned abuse' - why the family court system is failing
- 9 Area Guide: The popular Marshalswick area of St Albans
- 10 7 of the prettiest villages to visit in Hertfordshire