St Albans City Youth camps hailed a success
- Credit: Archant
St Albans City Youth Community FC saw over 900 children attend their summer coaching camp at Highfield Park this year.
The camp was one of the best attended in the history of the event, with some children attending every single day over the course of the three week period.
“Special thanks must go to Sam, Chris and Julius and to all the St Albans City youth coaches for making these camps a continued success,” said Mervyn Morgan, chair of trustees for St Albans City Youth Community FC.
“The City Youth coaches who help run the event are a product of the City Youth young coaches programme which has produced hundreds of qualified Level One coaches over the past 10 years.”
The next coaching camp is due to be held during the October half-term holidays (October 23-27) on the astro at Nicholas Breakspear School.
You may also want to watch:
For further information about the camps visit the website cityyouthfc.com.
- 1 Village's first scarecrow trail raises £700 for school
- 2 Property Spotlight: A penthouse apartment at St Albans' Gabriel Square
- 3 Schoolgirl donates hair to Little Princess Trust
- 4 All you need to know about St Albans Cathedral's Alban Pilgrimage this year
- 5 Defibrillators: How you could save a life
- 6 Have your say on St Stephen Neighbourhood Plan
- 7 Resident accused of 'land-grab' over bid to annexe amenity space
- 8 Area Guide: The pretty Hertfordshire village of Sandridge
- 9 Pair jailed for causing horror crash that injured 19
- 10 Demystifying the press release: How to submit your stories to the Herts Ad