St Albans City Youth camps hailed a success
- Credit: Archant
St Albans City Youth Community FC saw over 900 children attend their summer coaching camp at Highfield Park this year.
The camp was one of the best attended in the history of the event, with some children attending every single day over the course of the three week period.
“Special thanks must go to Sam, Chris and Julius and to all the St Albans City youth coaches for making these camps a continued success,” said Mervyn Morgan, chair of trustees for St Albans City Youth Community FC.
“The City Youth coaches who help run the event are a product of the City Youth young coaches programme which has produced hundreds of qualified Level One coaches over the past 10 years.”
The next coaching camp is due to be held during the October half-term holidays (October 23-27) on the astro at Nicholas Breakspear School.
You may also want to watch:
For further information about the camps visit the website cityyouthfc.com.
- 1 Traffic chaos caused by Redbourn Road works
- 2 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most expensive villages
- 3 St Albans mum tells son's story in new book
- 4 Shortages crisis hits district
- 5 Farewell Paddington! Time for St Albans stalwart to say his goodbyes
- 6 Picture special: Pub in the Park returns to St Albans
- 7 Property Spotlight: A £2m family home on one of Harpenden's most desirable roads
- 8 Phantoms of the railway - the ghost lines of Welwyn and Harpenden
- 9 St Albans school adopts new wellbeing app
- 10 St Albans Sirens overcome seasickness to complete charity Channel swim