St Albans City U13 girls share the goals about
- Credit: Archant
Four goals in each half helped St Albans City Youth U13 Girls beat Kinja 8-0.
Mia Pinkham and Georgia McConaghie scored three with Katie Holder getting the other two.
The player-of-the-match was Anna Gifford who had a great game out on the right wing.
In the boys section the U16 North needed extra-time to overcome Broxbourne Borough Youth EJA in the Challenge Cup.
Euan MacDonald, Owen Greenbank and Gian Paolo Manzi scored for Saints in the 3-2 win.
You may also want to watch:
The man-of-the-match went to full back Liam Murphy.
The U16 Orient won 5–0 at home to Chorleywood with two goals from Bill Llewellyn-Jones and one apiece from Erik Kieffer, Josh Ali and William Ibbotson.
- 1 Traffic chaos caused by Redbourn Road works
- 2 Shortages crisis hits district
- 3 Picture special: Pub in the Park returns to St Albans
- 4 St Albans school adopts new wellbeing app
- 5 Neighbouring councils reject Bowmans Cross development
- 6 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most expensive villages
- 7 Phantoms of the railway - the ghost lines of Welwyn and Harpenden
- 8 Help reunite toy milk jug with new owner
- 9 Property Spotlight: A £2m family home on one of Harpenden's most desirable roads
- 10 Forging ahead for hospice care
Billy Owen set the U14 North on their way to a 2–0 win over Croxley Green in a WFL Red Division fixture with a first-half strike.
The other goal was scored by defender Daniel Banerjee.
U14 Orient made the short trip to Harpenden Colts Tigers and won 2–0 with both goals being scored by Peter Rock.
A 4-1 win over Watford Sports Black helped the U13 North into the second round of the Challenge Cup.
Jack Geldard and Myles Donkin got two each.
Elliot Smith was chief architect in the U13 Central’s 7-1 win away to Little Gaddesden in the Senior League Cup.
He set up four of the goals.
George Sippetts netted two goals in the U12 South’s 3–3 draw with Berkhamsted Rangers Red.
Man-of-the-match Jack O’Rahilly scored the third goal.