St Albans City U13 girls share the goals about
- Credit: Archant
Four goals in each half helped St Albans City Youth U13 Girls beat Kinja 8-0.
Mia Pinkham and Georgia McConaghie scored three with Katie Holder getting the other two.
The player-of-the-match was Anna Gifford who had a great game out on the right wing.
In the boys section the U16 North needed extra-time to overcome Broxbourne Borough Youth EJA in the Challenge Cup.
Euan MacDonald, Owen Greenbank and Gian Paolo Manzi scored for Saints in the 3-2 win.
The man-of-the-match went to full back Liam Murphy.
The U16 Orient won 5–0 at home to Chorleywood with two goals from Bill Llewellyn-Jones and one apiece from Erik Kieffer, Josh Ali and William Ibbotson.
- 1 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most desirable villages
- 2 10 filming locations of new Netflix series Stay Close
- 3 Careers advice for St Albans children in centuries gone by
- 4 Ricky Gervais' Netflix series After Life filmed in Hertfordshire
- 5 Town bank building given green light to split into three
- 6 Revealed: The five areas of Hertfordshire where the average home costs more than £1m
- 7 Party leaders at odds over latest delay to St Albans Local Plan
- 8 St Albans hockey player still going strong at 80
- 9 Area Guide: The busy Hertfordshire town of Hemel Hempstead
- 10 The Hairy Bikers set to ride into St Albans for this year's Pub in the Park festival
Billy Owen set the U14 North on their way to a 2–0 win over Croxley Green in a WFL Red Division fixture with a first-half strike.
The other goal was scored by defender Daniel Banerjee.
U14 Orient made the short trip to Harpenden Colts Tigers and won 2–0 with both goals being scored by Peter Rock.
A 4-1 win over Watford Sports Black helped the U13 North into the second round of the Challenge Cup.
Jack Geldard and Myles Donkin got two each.
Elliot Smith was chief architect in the U13 Central’s 7-1 win away to Little Gaddesden in the Senior League Cup.
He set up four of the goals.
George Sippetts netted two goals in the U12 South’s 3–3 draw with Berkhamsted Rangers Red.
Man-of-the-match Jack O’Rahilly scored the third goal.