St Albans City to host fans’ forum
St Albans City is holding a fans’ forum on Thursday, October 10 at 7:45pm in the Saints Bar at Clarence Park.
The first part, with the owners and the chairman will speak about the club generally and the progress made over the last few months, including an update on the proposed new stadium.
After a break, the managers and coaches will talk about the first team, the reserves and the youth, and will answer questions about playing matters. This is open to all supporters and will be a positive opportunity for all fans to get involved and further discuss the Club’s future.
A club spokesman said: “This open meeting will provide an excellent chance for the fans to have their say and to ask any questions that they may have.
“The club sees this forum as an important part of our communication process and hopes that as many supporters as possible will be able to attend. We look forward to seeing you there. Please try to attend if you can possibly make it.”
You may also want to watch:
If you would like to submit a question (s) for the forum, e-mail it to Ian Rogers at either firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com and it will be passed on to the Football Club.
- 1 Farewell Paddington! Time for St Albans stalwart to say his goodbyes
- 2 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most expensive villages
- 3 National Hospitality Day: 'Per Tutti means everyone is welcome'
- 4 Help reunite toy milk jug with new owner
- 5 Harpenden Food and Drink Festival returns after six years
- 6 Traffic chaos caused by Redbourn Road works
- 7 Phantoms of the railway - the ghost lines of Welwyn and Harpenden
- 8 St Albans mum tells son's story in new book
- 9 Area Guide: The quaint Hertfordshire village of Piccotts End
- 10 Property Spotlight: A £2m family home on one of Harpenden's most desirable roads