St Albans City to host fans’ forum
St Albans City is holding a fans’ forum on Thursday, October 10 at 7:45pm in the Saints Bar at Clarence Park.
The first part, with the owners and the chairman will speak about the club generally and the progress made over the last few months, including an update on the proposed new stadium.
After a break, the managers and coaches will talk about the first team, the reserves and the youth, and will answer questions about playing matters. This is open to all supporters and will be a positive opportunity for all fans to get involved and further discuss the Club’s future.
A club spokesman said: “This open meeting will provide an excellent chance for the fans to have their say and to ask any questions that they may have.
“The club sees this forum as an important part of our communication process and hopes that as many supporters as possible will be able to attend. We look forward to seeing you there. Please try to attend if you can possibly make it.”
You may also want to watch:
If you would like to submit a question (s) for the forum, e-mail it to Ian Rogers at either email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org and it will be passed on to the Football Club.
- 1 Verulamium splash park closed unexpectedly
- 2 Could Aldi be coming to Harpenden?
- 3 Teen gang attacks boy in Verulamium Park
- 4 Harpenden man charged after journalist chased through Whitehall
- 5 Harpenden retailers call on county to end town centre road closures
- 6 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 7 Freedom Day: More than half of Herts residents welcome delay to lockdown easing
- 8 It's showtime at Rothamsted with West End stars performing in 'Musicals at the Manor'
- 9 Resident accused of 'land-grab' over bid to annexe amenity space
- 10 George Street traders call for permanent pedestrianisation as street closure debate continues