St Albans City suffer fourth successive defeat - pictures
- Credit: Archant
St Albans City slumped to their fourth successive defeat with a 2-0 loss at Dartford.
It was also the eighth game without a win for Saints, who last picked up three points against Maidenhead United in December.
Two Mark Pugh goals, both in the second-half, did the damage leaving City rock bottom of the Vanarama National League South.
As usual photographers Bob Walkley and Leigh Page were in attendance to capture the best of the action.
St Albans’ attention turns away from their league woes tonight (Monday) when they head to Hitchin Town for the semi-final of the Herts Senior Cup.
You may also want to watch:
Manager Harry Wheeler will no doubt be hoping the game provides the momentum required to lift the club out of the danger zone.
Kick-off at Top Field is at 7.45pm.
- 1 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 2 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 3 Oaklands College being investigated for breach of planning over nursery closure
- 4 St Albans nursery given six weeks' notice warning of potential closure
- 5 Revealed: The areas of Hertfordshire with the most consistent house price growth
- 6 St Albans violent crime: Recreational drug users 'feeding' County Lines
- 7 St Albans violent crime: Teen drugs gang behind spate of attacks on rivals found guilty
- 8 In Pictures: Harpenden Farmers' Market back on the Common
- 9 Cheers! Great Northern pub set to host beer and cider festival
- 10 Harpenden arrest in connection with St Albans council fraud probe