St Albans City reveal new home kit for 2018-19 Vanarama National League South season
- Credit: Archant
St Albans City have revealed their new home kit ahead of the Vanarama National League South season.
Designed by Mitre, it is a predominantly yellow affair with blue piping on the shoulders and blue panels down the side and emblazoned with sponsors Oaklands College and Cassidy & Tate.
Supporters were given their first glimpse of it at a fans and players barbecue at the Hare & Hounds pub.
Club secretary Tom Norman said: “We have been working hard with Mitre, providing them with plenty of feedback over the past few seasons and we are delighted with the design of the ‘Diverge’ strip, and hope that supporters will be too.”
Mitre say the technology used is optimised for the best performance on the pitch while also providing a comfortable and modern piece of apparel for fans.
You may also want to watch:
It will be available to purchase from the club shop prior to its first outing against Hungerford Town tomorrow (Saturday).
The club will continue with their purple shirt for away games.
- 1 Urgent care hub to be created at St Albans City Hospital
- 2 Aboyne Lodge celebrates new headteacher and revamp
- 3 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 4 St Albans City get the FA Cup train moving with replay success over Concord
- 5 Remembering Morris Minor Owners Club treasurer and St Albans stalwart
- 6 St Albans mum wins award for contribution to SEN
- 7 St Albans street remembers sacrifices of WWI heroes
- 8 Church unveils new eco-garden to support wildlife in St Albans
- 9 Market trader pledges to shave beard for new St Albans recovery home
- 10 No cars mean children can play out in streets