St Albans City reveal new home kit for 2018-19 Vanarama National League South season
- Credit: Archant
St Albans City have revealed their new home kit ahead of the Vanarama National League South season.
Designed by Mitre, it is a predominantly yellow affair with blue piping on the shoulders and blue panels down the side and emblazoned with sponsors Oaklands College and Cassidy & Tate.
Supporters were given their first glimpse of it at a fans and players barbecue at the Hare & Hounds pub.
Club secretary Tom Norman said: “We have been working hard with Mitre, providing them with plenty of feedback over the past few seasons and we are delighted with the design of the ‘Diverge’ strip, and hope that supporters will be too.”
Mitre say the technology used is optimised for the best performance on the pitch while also providing a comfortable and modern piece of apparel for fans.
You may also want to watch:
It will be available to purchase from the club shop prior to its first outing against Hungerford Town tomorrow (Saturday).
The club will continue with their purple shirt for away games.
- 1 Village's first scarecrow trail raises £700 for school
- 2 Property Spotlight: A penthouse apartment at St Albans' Gabriel Square
- 3 Schoolgirl donates hair to Little Princess Trust
- 4 All you need to know about St Albans Cathedral's Alban Pilgrimage this year
- 5 Defibrillators: How you could save a life
- 6 Have your say on St Stephen Neighbourhood Plan
- 7 Area Guide: The pretty Hertfordshire village of Sandridge
- 8 Resident accused of 'land-grab' over bid to annexe amenity space
- 9 Pair jailed for causing horror crash that injured 19
- 10 It's showtime at Rothamsted with West End stars performing in 'Musicals at the Manor'