St Albans City on hunt for sponsors
ST ALBANS City are looking to entice some new sponsors to the club ahead of the 2012/13 season.
The Clarence Park club, who play in the Evo-Stik League Southern Premier Division, have set match sponsorship prices at �400 plus VAT.
For that six people will enjoy hospitality for the afternoon or evening, to include food and refreshment.
Their name/logo will appear on the front cover of the match day programme and there will be editorial inside to recognise the sponsorship.
In addition, there will be regular announcements over the public address.
They will also get to choose the man of the match and be pictured with the player after the game, the picture will then be framed and sent to them.
Interested parties can also sponsor shirts, the match ball, perimeter boards and players.
- 1 Sainsbury's comes to St Albans station
- 2 Bowmans Cross development shelved as Hertsmere pulls Local Plan
- 3 So why WAS police helicopter flying over St Albans last week?
- 4 What is being done to tackle fly-tipping scourge?
- 5 Wholefoods shop relocates to offer wider range of produce
- 6 Frustration and anger over St Albans school's change to hairstyle and uniform policy
- 7 Return of the Fred Hughes delights runners and organisers St Albans Striders alike
- 8 Landowners advised to step up security following spike in fly-tipping across Hertfordshire
- 9 St Albans leisure centre launches self-defence classes for girls as young as 12
- 10 Staying silent: the tight-lipped MP who refuses to answer controversial questions
For full details and other options visit the official club website, link above right, or contact general manager Steve Eames on 01727 848914
or Sabra Swinson at Cerco Communications on 01727 847407 or 07785 917089.