St Albans City on hunt for sponsors
ST ALBANS City are looking to entice some new sponsors to the club ahead of the 2012/13 season.
The Clarence Park club, who play in the Evo-Stik League Southern Premier Division, have set match sponsorship prices at �400 plus VAT.
For that six people will enjoy hospitality for the afternoon or evening, to include food and refreshment.
Their name/logo will appear on the front cover of the match day programme and there will be editorial inside to recognise the sponsorship.
In addition, there will be regular announcements over the public address.
You may also want to watch:
They will also get to choose the man of the match and be pictured with the player after the game, the picture will then be framed and sent to them.
Interested parties can also sponsor shirts, the match ball, perimeter boards and players.
- 1 St Albans Fireworks Spectacular returns to Verulamium Park for 2021 display
- 2 Police refuse to prosecute over Smallford Pits destruction
- 3 Affordable housing block given green light for garage site
- 4 14 of the best places for a curry in Hertfordshire according to readers
- 5 Drivers seriously injured after crash at Wheathampstead junction
- 6 St Albans MP Daisy Cooper condemns government for fuel crisis
- 7 'It could have been fatal' - Tractor trailer overturns at London Colney
- 8 St Albans Feastival proves highlight of food and drink celebration
- 9 New vicar comes to Harpenden church
- 10 Property Spotlight: An Edwardian detached family home in central St Albans
For full details and other options visit the official club website, link above right, or contact general manager Steve Eames on 01727 848914
or Sabra Swinson at Cerco Communications on 01727 847407 or 07785 917089.