St Albans City on hunt for sponsors
ST ALBANS City are looking to entice some new sponsors to the club ahead of the 2012/13 season.
The Clarence Park club, who play in the Evo-Stik League Southern Premier Division, have set match sponsorship prices at �400 plus VAT.
For that six people will enjoy hospitality for the afternoon or evening, to include food and refreshment.
Their name/logo will appear on the front cover of the match day programme and there will be editorial inside to recognise the sponsorship.
In addition, there will be regular announcements over the public address.
You may also want to watch:
They will also get to choose the man of the match and be pictured with the player after the game, the picture will then be framed and sent to them.
Interested parties can also sponsor shirts, the match ball, perimeter boards and players.
- 1 650 homes proposed for Harpenden golf club site
- 2 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 3 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 4 Nothing to hide! How I became a convert to naturism
- 5 Police urged to increase patrols in Verulamium Park following gang attack
- 6 Area Guide: The affluent Hertfordshire town of Harpenden
- 7 Verulamium splash park closed unexpectedly
- 8 Could Aldi be coming to Harpenden?
- 9 Teen gang attacks boy in Verulamium Park
- 10 Harpenden man charged after journalist chased through Whitehall
For full details and other options visit the official club website, link above right, or contact general manager Steve Eames on 01727 848914
or Sabra Swinson at Cerco Communications on 01727 847407 or 07785 917089.