St Albans City on hunt for sponsors
ST ALBANS City are looking to entice some new sponsors to the club ahead of the 2012/13 season.
The Clarence Park club, who play in the Evo-Stik League Southern Premier Division, have set match sponsorship prices at �400 plus VAT.
For that six people will enjoy hospitality for the afternoon or evening, to include food and refreshment.
Their name/logo will appear on the front cover of the match day programme and there will be editorial inside to recognise the sponsorship.
In addition, there will be regular announcements over the public address.
They will also get to choose the man of the match and be pictured with the player after the game, the picture will then be framed and sent to them.
Interested parties can also sponsor shirts, the match ball, perimeter boards and players.
- 1 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 2 Major development planned for centre of St Albans
- 3 Herts Ad Sunday League mourns passing of two local legends
- 4 Area Guide: The Hertfordshire village of Bricket Wood between St Albans and Watford
- 5 Blue Plaque commemorating life of Duchess of Marlborough
- 6 Man kicked, punched and knocked unconscious outside St Albans bank
- 7 Park drama as theatre director and café staff tackle tree fire
- 8 St Albans set for heatwave and 31C sunshine in mid-August
- 9 It's A Kind of Magic as Queen Symphonic's Bohemian Rhapsody rocks Hatfield Park
- 10 'Risk of injury' - Aldi recalls product due to safety fears
For full details and other options visit the official club website, link above right, or contact general manager Steve Eames on 01727 848914
or Sabra Swinson at Cerco Communications on 01727 847407 or 07785 917089.