St Albans City to take third meeting of their networking club online
- Credit: Archant
St Albans City are taking the third meeting of their networking club online.
Originally set for St Michael’s Manor Hotel, the event was cancelled in the wake of the coronavirus pandemic.
And with large gatherings still banned, they have opted for the web approach.
It will now take place on Wednesday at 5pm and will feature former MP, Lord Tom NcNally, as a guest speaker.
Also in attendance will be City’s co-owner Lawrence Levy, boss Ian Allinson and secretary Leigh Page.
You may also want to watch:
They will update on the future plans for the club as well as changes to the playing squad.
Clive Walters, an ambassador for the Clarence Park-based side, said: “We are very keen to share the benefits of our growth and brand with the St Albans businesses who over many years have been so vital to us in terms of sponsorship, advertising and active team support on match days.
- 1 Aboyne Lodge celebrates new headteacher and revamp
- 2 Urgent care hub to be created at St Albans City Hospital
- 3 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 4 Remembering Morris Minor Owners Club treasurer and St Albans stalwart
- 5 St Albans mum wins award for contribution to SEN
- 6 St Albans City get the FA Cup train moving with replay success over Concord
- 7 Church unveils new eco-garden to support wildlife in St Albans
- 8 Mission success for Three Peaks Challenge team
- 9 St Albans Band Aid raises £2,200 for local charities
- 10 Traffic chaos caused by Redbourn Road works
“We will highlight new opportunities for the community to identify with and participate in the club at a level of their choice.
“One such level will be the SACFC Vice-Presidents Club, executive membership of which is seen by the club’s management and board as vital to the progress of the club.”
The event is free and to register and receive an invitation with log-in details, send an email to email@example.com