St Albans City to take third meeting of their networking club online
- Credit: Archant
St Albans City are taking the third meeting of their networking club online.
Originally set for St Michael’s Manor Hotel, the event was cancelled in the wake of the coronavirus pandemic.
And with large gatherings still banned, they have opted for the web approach.
It will now take place on Wednesday at 5pm and will feature former MP, Lord Tom NcNally, as a guest speaker.
Also in attendance will be City’s co-owner Lawrence Levy, boss Ian Allinson and secretary Leigh Page.
You may also want to watch:
They will update on the future plans for the club as well as changes to the playing squad.
Clive Walters, an ambassador for the Clarence Park-based side, said: “We are very keen to share the benefits of our growth and brand with the St Albans businesses who over many years have been so vital to us in terms of sponsorship, advertising and active team support on match days.
- 1 Rapid community COVID-19 testing launches in Hertfordshire
- 2 Which Herts communities have seen the biggest rises and falls in COVID-19?
- 3 Harpenden St George's and Old Albanian well represented in England's Six Nations squad
- 4 Police swoop on organised gangs as part of major operation
- 5 County council offices could be sold off or leased in part
- 6 West Herts midwives to take to the skies in NHS charity skydive
- 7 How many people in St Albans were fined for breaking COVID rules?
- 8 Stamp duty holiday extension to be debated in Parliament
- 9 When One Direction, Ed Sheeran, The Police and Led Zep played Herts gigs
- 10 Hitchin and Harpenden MP responds to questions over new £2,500 a month part-time role
“We will highlight new opportunities for the community to identify with and participate in the club at a level of their choice.
“One such level will be the SACFC Vice-Presidents Club, executive membership of which is seen by the club’s management and board as vital to the progress of the club.”
The event is free and to register and receive an invitation with log-in details, send an email to email@example.com