St Albans City hit for four by Bath City
- Credit: Archant
St Albans City sunk to a 4-1 home defeat to Bath City in the National League South on Saturday.
It was an afternoon to forget for the hosts who found themselves 2-0 down after 21 minutes after efforts from Marvin Morgan and Nick McCootie.
It was 3-0 on 60 minutes as Shaun McCoulsky capitalised on a defensive mistake.
There was slight cheer for the home support as Charlie Walker pulled one back soon after.
Saints saw a chance to make it 3-2 go begging as Shaun Lucien’s penalty was saved by Bath keeper Max O’Leary after Sam Merson had been fouled.
You may also want to watch:
In the final stages the visitors’ Andy Watkins tucked in for 4-1 after McCoulsky had hit a post.
St Albans return to action on Saturday as they visit Truro City.
- 1 Welcome to the House of Poutine, St Albans' newest city centre eatery
- 2 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 3 Harpenden's disappearing banks - will Barclays be next?
- 4 Memories of a famous FA Cup run for Stevenage after first round draw made
- 5 Diedhiou destroys Casuals' dreams to grab replay for St Albans City
- 6 Urgent care upgrade at St Albans City Hospital moves ahead
- 7 Can you help police trace Park Street vandal?
- 8 Brilliant Breakfast goes down a treat with the women of St Albans
- 9 St Albans City 'got away with it' says boss after snatching FA Cup replay at Corinthian Casuals
- 10 Columban Cycling Club take on 'The Italian Job' for Home-Start Herts