St Albans City begin summer recruitment with signings of Tafari Moore and Chris Paul
- Credit: CHRIS RADBURN/PA
St Albans City have brought in two new faces and made changes to their pre-season schedule as their preparations for the new National League South campaign intensify.
Tafari Moore was the first to arrive, plucked from Southern League Premier Division South Hendon.
The 24-year-old has Football League experience with both Wycombe Wanderers and Plymouth Argyle as well as brief loan spell at Colchester United, all after leaving Arsenal's youth set-up.
He is a full-back who can play on either side of the defence and joined Lee Allinson's side last summer.
Chris Paul meanwhile arrives from rivals Hemel Hempstead Town.
A central midfielder, the 24-year-old signed for the Tudors in October 2020 having previously been with Havant & Waterlooville.
The pair join Callum Adebiyi and Joe Neal in committing their future to Saints for the 2022-2023 season.
- 1 St Albans paedophile jailed for trying to arrange online abuse
- 2 Aldi prioritises St Albans for new store
- 3 WATCH: Delivery driver caught fly-tipping in rural area
- 4 Area Guide: The historic St Michael's village area of St Albans
- 5 Sentence increase for St Albans theatre stalwart jailed for paedophilia
- 6 St Albans woman defies odds to become oldest with Rett Syndrome
- 7 Major architectural firm moves into St Albans
- 8 Man stabbed in St Albans
- 9 Drum kit, CD player and stereo stolen in burglary
- 10 The latest court results for the St Albans area
There has also been one addition and one amendment to the club's pre-season fixtures.
Stevenage will visit Clarence Park on July 16 while a trip to Kings Langley replaces the originally scheduled trip to Peterborough Sports on Tuesday, July 26.
Meanwhile ex-City midfielder Solomon Nwabuokei has made the move to League Two Barrow.