St Albans City fans in with chance of netting a Volkswagen
AS part of a two-year sponsorship with St Albans City, Hatfield Volkswagen Van Centre are giving Saints supporters the opportunity to take away a California campervan for a weekend.
Match day fans to the St Albans City against Weymouth FC clash, on Saturday, April 7, are invited to enter the free draw.
The Volkswagen’s California features a fully functional kitchen and room to sleep up to four adults.
The campervan includes a manual pop up roof to reveal a double bed and mattress on sprung slats and the rear passenger seat makes room for two more adults to sleep in the vehicle itself.
Two chairs can be stowed in the tailgate, and there are front swivelling seats and a table that folds away neatly into the side sliding door.
Hatfield Volkswagen Van Centre’s brand manager, Paul Mills, said: “We are delighted to be supporting St Albans FC fans and give them the chance to try out the California facilities for themselves.”
Prior to the match, Hatfield Volkswagen Van Centre will display a range of Volkswagen commercial vehicles including its latest pick-up, Amarok, Transporter and its fuel efficient BlueMotion Caddy and Crafter.
- 1 Armed police seize machete from Sandpit Lane in St Albans
- 2 Council confirms first monkeypox case in Hertfordshire
- 3 Police probe into death of man in 20s at 'Kinky Towers' in Hertfordshire
- 4 Hertfordshire teen bullying victim given royal honour
- 5 Rapist jailed for 15 years after kidnapping teen in Hemel Hempstead
- 6 Peregrine falcon chick hatches at St Albans Cathedral in a city first
- 7 Success for Harpenden actor after National Youth Theatre audition
- 8 St Albans SustFest events aim to boost local nature
- 9 The Crossrail connections to Hertfordshire which were never built
- 10 5 things you might not have known about Herts county council's new chairman
For further information on the entire Volkswagen Commercial Vehicle range visit Hatfield Volkswagen Van Centre, 174 Great North Rd, Hatfield, Herts or call 01707 252222.