St Albans City divebombed by Seagulls - picture gallery from Weston-super-Mare
- Credit: Archant
It wasn’t a happy trip to the seaside for St Albans City.
Their visit to The Woodspring Stadium in Weston-super-Mare saw City lose 4-1.
Photographers Bob Walkley and Leigh Page were on hand to capture the action.
Saints’ fans will be hoping for a much better performance tomorrow night (Tuesday) when they entertain Gosport Borough.
Kick-off is at 7.45pm.
Next Saturday sees City travel to Lowestoft Town for a FA Trophy third round qualifying game and the supporters club is running a bus.
It will depart at 9.30am from the Clarence Road entrance to the ground and will cost £15.
- 1 St Albans woman defies odds to become oldest with Rett Syndrome
- 2 Aldi prioritises St Albans for new store
- 3 Is this the future of hospitality in St Albans?
- 4 WATCH: Delivery driver caught fly-tipping in rural area
- 5 10 reasons to visit this sustainable, family-owned farm shop in St Albans
- 6 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 7 What next for Alban Arena and city centre culture?
- 8 Fight to save village Green Belt from development
- 9 Teen punched in face and stomach during robbery
- 10 Bank cards stolen from elderly woman
Since the coach has a limited number of seats available, anyone going should book as early as possible.
To reserve seats, please call Ian Rogers on 07714 145862.
Alternatively, you can book at the game against Gosport.