St Albans City divebombed by Seagulls - picture gallery from Weston-super-Mare
- Credit: Archant
It wasn’t a happy trip to the seaside for St Albans City.
Their visit to The Woodspring Stadium in Weston-super-Mare saw City lose 4-1.
Photographers Bob Walkley and Leigh Page were on hand to capture the action.
Saints’ fans will be hoping for a much better performance tomorrow night (Tuesday) when they entertain Gosport Borough.
Kick-off is at 7.45pm.
You may also want to watch:
Next Saturday sees City travel to Lowestoft Town for a FA Trophy third round qualifying game and the supporters club is running a bus.
It will depart at 9.30am from the Clarence Road entrance to the ground and will cost £15.
- 1 Council loses appeal over St Peter's Street development scheme
- 2 Herts county council admits too much rubbish means recycling being dumped in landfill
- 3 St Albans house prices hit record high
- 4 School buzzing about new Forest School and Hive building
- 5 Property Spotlight: A family home in Harpenden's sought after East Common
- 6 Nothing to hide! How I became a convert to naturism
- 7 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 8 Major snack brands relocate to St Albans from London
- 9 Area Guide: The affluent Hertfordshire town of Harpenden
- 10 650 homes proposed for Harpenden golf club site
Since the coach has a limited number of seats available, anyone going should book as early as possible.
To reserve seats, please call Ian Rogers on 07714 145862.
Alternatively, you can book at the game against Gosport.