St Albans City divebombed by Seagulls - picture gallery from Weston-super-Mare
- Credit: Archant
It wasn’t a happy trip to the seaside for St Albans City.
Their visit to The Woodspring Stadium in Weston-super-Mare saw City lose 4-1.
Photographers Bob Walkley and Leigh Page were on hand to capture the action.
Saints’ fans will be hoping for a much better performance tomorrow night (Tuesday) when they entertain Gosport Borough.
Kick-off is at 7.45pm.
You may also want to watch:
Next Saturday sees City travel to Lowestoft Town for a FA Trophy third round qualifying game and the supporters club is running a bus.
It will depart at 9.30am from the Clarence Road entrance to the ground and will cost £15.
- 1 14 of the best places for a curry in Hertfordshire according to readers
- 2 11 of the prettiest streets in St Albans
- 3 Campaign to save Harpenden pub which teamed up with Wheathampstead Indian restaurant
- 4 Man in his 80s dies after collision between lorry and mobility scooter
- 5 Planning permission granted for 45-home London Colney development
- 6 Remembering one of Hertfordshire's best-known estate agents
- 7 St Albans Charter Market meeting to be held in public
- 8 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 9 Classic cars raise money for three Harpenden charities
- 10 City centre road closures are blocking ambulances, meeting hears
Since the coach has a limited number of seats available, anyone going should book as early as possible.
To reserve seats, please call Ian Rogers on 07714 145862.
Alternatively, you can book at the game against Gosport.