St Albans City announce changes to pre-season fixtures
- Credit: Archant
St Albans City have announced a couple of changes to their pre-season schedule.
The home match with Leyton Orient was scheduled for Saturday, July 28, but has now been switched to Tuesday, July 24, with a 7.45pm kick-off.
The move comes following discussions with the east London side and means Saints’ trip to Wingate & Finchley, originally set for that Tuesday night, will now be played two days later.
City also have been informed of their opponents in the Herts Charity Cup.
They will go to Hertford Town, the side who knocked them out of the Herts Senior Cup last term, on Monday, July 30.
You may also want to watch:
Kick-off is again 7.45pm.
Should St Albans be successful, they will be at home in the semi-final to either Potters Bar Town or Hemel Hempstead Town.
- 1 Verulamium splash park closed unexpectedly
- 2 Teen gang attacks boy in Verulamium Park
- 3 Could Aldi be coming to Harpenden?
- 4 Harpenden man charged after journalist chased through Whitehall
- 5 Harpenden retailers call on county to end town centre road closures
- 6 Freedom Day delay is a financial blow to local businesses
- 7 It's showtime at Rothamsted with West End stars performing in 'Musicals at the Manor'
- 8 Freedom Day: More than half of Herts residents welcome delay to lockdown easing
- 9 Resident accused of 'land-grab' over bid to annexe amenity space
- 10 Schoolgirl donates hair to Little Princess Trust
The fixtures for the new Vanarama National League South season will be released on Wednesday with the season getting under way on August 4.