St Albans City announce pre-season schedule ahead of new National League South season
- Credit: Picture: DANNY LOO
The old season may have only just been entered into the history books but St Albans City are already gearing up for the new National League South campaign with the announcement of their pre-season fixtures.
City played eight games last year but they have chosen seven this time around.
League Two side Stevenage will visit Clarence Park on Saturday, July 13, while FA Cup finalists Watford are scheduled to send a side on Wednesday, July 24.
National League Barnet are the third and final team to arrive in the summer, three days after the Hornets.
Away trips will take Saints to Ware, Hendon and Lee Allinson's Biggleswade Town while a trip to Coles Park and Haringey Borough kicks it all off again on Saturday, July 6.
You may also want to watch:
The season begins properly on August 3.
List in full (all fixtures subject to change):
- 1 Major snack brands relocate to St Albans from London
- 2 St Albans school teacher recognised with national award
- 3 Herts county council admits too much rubbish means recycling being dumped in landfill
- 4 Market gazebo trial delayed as council admits it cannot fund scheme
- 5 Home-owners' frustration over lack of action to tackle street flooding
- 6 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 7 Council loses appeal over St Peter's Street development scheme
- 8 Pupils pause to play at St Albans primary school
- 9 Nothing to hide! How I became a convert to naturism
- 10 11 things you might not know about St Albans' new Mayor
Sat, Jul 6, Haringey Borough (away)
Tue, Jul 9, Ware (away)
Sat, Jul 13, Stevenage (home)
Tue, Jul 16, Biggleswade Town (away)
Sat, Jul 20, Hendon (away)
Wed, Jul 24, Watford XI (home)
Sat, Jul 27, Barnet (home)