St Albans City 2 Concord Ranagers 2 - pictures
- Credit: Archant
St Albans City’s new manager Ian Allinson was denied a debut win after Concord Rangers battled back to a 2-2 draw.
City had taken a 2-0 lead thanks to goals from Ed Oshodi and Michael Thalassitis but Concord came back inside the last 10 minutes, scoring the equaliser in the 89th minute.
Photographers Leigh Page and Bob Walkley were at Clarence Park on Saturday to capture the action.
Next up for City is a trip to Vanarama National League South leaders Ebbsfleet United tomorrow (Tuesday).
You can keep up with all the drama as it happens by following us on Twitter, @hertsadsport.
Match report and reaction will be online and in the paper, out Thursday.
- 1 Revealed: The five areas of Hertfordshire where the average home costs more than £1m
- 2 Inquest jury to hear 999 call made as child choked at Radlett nursery
- 3 Town bank building given green light to split into three
- 4 Comment: Mixed emotions as building work begins
- 5 City centre Poundland store could be demolished and rebuilt
- 6 The Zombies postpone forthcoming Harpenden tour dates to 2023
- 7 The Hairy Bikers set to ride into St Albans for this year's Pub in the Park festival
- 8 10 filming locations of new Netflix series Stay Close
- 9 Council confirms which Local Plan sites will be dropped
- 10 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most desirable villages