Springall brace sets up win
ST ALBANS CITY YOUTH: GREG Springall s brace helped the U18s West on their way to a 3-1 win at league leaders Berkhamsted White with George Collins netting the third. The U15s East played two matches this week winning both of them 3-2. Two goals from Nat
ST ALBANS CITY YOUTH: GREG Springall's brace helped the U18s West on their way to a 3-1 win at league leaders Berkhamsted White with George Collins netting the third.
The U15s East played two matches this week winning both of them 3-2.
Two goals from Nathan Watkins and one from Luke Yaxley sealed the win over Belmont before Watkins again notched a brace and Kyle Parker netted to see off London Colney.
The U14s East let a 3-1 lead slip as they lost 5-3 to Hadley Rangers after extra time in the County Cup. Louie Attard (two) and Kieran Gastaldi-Davies got the goals.
You may also want to watch:
Tom Pugh and James Grayson scored as the U14s South lost 5-2 to Croxley Guild, while there were goals galore for the U13s East as they trounced Tring Tornados 18-1. Jamie Moroney led the way with four goals, with Kieran Thorne (three), Alex Hall (three), Callum Glennister (three), Anthony Gosling (two), Jack Fitzgerald-Smith, Alex Port and Edward Little completing the rout.
Man of the Match Joe Weaver scored four goals as the U12s East beat S&B Yellows 5-1 in the County Cup. Alex Howard also scored.
- 1 Area Guide: The pretty Hertfordshire village of Sandridge
- 2 June 21: Will Step 4 lifting of coronavirus restrictions be delayed until July?
- 3 All you need to know about St Albans Cathedral's Alban Pilgrimage this year
- 4 Pair jailed for causing horror crash that injured 19
- 5 Detective hopes sentence 'sends clear message' after car cruise crash drivers jailed
- 6 Resident accused of 'land-grab' over bid to annexe amenity space
- 7 Diamond couple mark anniversary in style
- 8 Take a trip to the seaside for fun adaptation of The Comedy of Errors at the Roman Theatre festival
- 9 George Street traders call for permanent pedestrianisation as street closure debate continues
- 10 Harpenden constituency to go under proposed boundary changes
Zak Flesch also scored four goals as the U12s South beat Borehamwood 2000 5-1 in the County Cup. Callum Clifford also found the back of the net.
Tom Pratley scored the as the U12s West lost 3-1 to Bury Rangers.
The U11s East lost 3-2 to Berkhamsted Raiders despite an inspired performance from goalkeeper Alex Phipps. Jake Anthony and Bill Rintoul got the goals.
Josh Emmins' opener for the U11s West was cancelled out by a Hemel Aces equaliser five minutes from time.
The following day the U11s West took on clubmates the U11s East with the West running out 5-0 winners.
Josh Emmins scored twice with further goals coming from Alfie Seeby, Harry Hawkes and Barney Hodge.
Oliver Astley scored three goals as the U11s South won 7-1 against Harpenden Colts. Billy Lawrence netted twice and there were goals for Nick Grossi and Kyle Harris.
Goals from Harry Ross and Matty Gallagher put the U10s South 2-0 up at Whetstone Wanderers only for the home side to run out 5-2 winners.
Alex Cox netted as the U10s East lost 3-1 to Leverstock Green while the U9s Orient ran out 6-0 winners at Hoddesdon Town Black. Henry Pike (two), Dan Ashenhurst (two), Dominic Knaggs and Owen Field grabbed the goals.
There were goals from Joe Curran (two), George Fennell, James Lawrence and Billy Owen for the U8s North in their match with Garston.
The U16s Girls ran out 5-2 winners against Welwyn Garden City Girls. Christina Freestone (three), Faith Trounce and Coral Clayton got the goals.