Southern League has a new sponsor
THE Southern League has a new sponsor: Calor.
Calor, suppliers of liquefied petroleum gas (LPG), replace Evo-Stik as the main sponsors for the 2013/14 season. The league will be known as The Calor League, which will be the title for all three divisions of the league for the forthcoming season.
Ken Turner, league chairman, said: “We are delighted that a company with such a high national profile has agreed to support the Southern League.
“This will be beneficial to both organisations, not only will it build brand profile in key areas of regional significance for Calor, it will help the League associate themselves with a well-known and respected brand.”
Alastair Lovell, marketing manager of Calor, added: “It has always been important for us to support the community and provide expertise in LPG energy.
You may also want to watch:
“Calor’s community commitment is further strengthened by this new and exciting sponsorship of the Southern Football League. Calor would like to thank Elite Sponsorship for consulting on the opportunity and we look forward to working with the team to maximise on the sponsorship assets.”
- 1 Traffic chaos caused by Redbourn Road works
- 2 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most expensive villages
- 3 St Albans mum tells son's story in new book
- 4 Shortages crisis hits district
- 5 Farewell Paddington! Time for St Albans stalwart to say his goodbyes
- 6 Picture special: Pub in the Park returns to St Albans
- 7 Property Spotlight: A £2m family home on one of Harpenden's most desirable roads
- 8 Phantoms of the railway - the ghost lines of Welwyn and Harpenden
- 9 Help reunite toy milk jug with new owner
- 10 St Albans Sirens overcome seasickness to complete charity Channel swim