Southern League has a new sponsor
THE Southern League has a new sponsor: Calor.
Calor, suppliers of liquefied petroleum gas (LPG), replace Evo-Stik as the main sponsors for the 2013/14 season. The league will be known as The Calor League, which will be the title for all three divisions of the league for the forthcoming season.
Ken Turner, league chairman, said: “We are delighted that a company with such a high national profile has agreed to support the Southern League.
“This will be beneficial to both organisations, not only will it build brand profile in key areas of regional significance for Calor, it will help the League associate themselves with a well-known and respected brand.”
Alastair Lovell, marketing manager of Calor, added: “It has always been important for us to support the community and provide expertise in LPG energy.
“Calor’s community commitment is further strengthened by this new and exciting sponsorship of the Southern Football League. Calor would like to thank Elite Sponsorship for consulting on the opportunity and we look forward to working with the team to maximise on the sponsorship assets.”
- 1 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most desirable villages
- 2 Ricky Gervais' Netflix series After Life filmed in Hertfordshire
- 3 Party leaders at odds over latest delay to St Albans Local Plan
- 4 Town bank building given green light to split into three
- 5 Revealed: The five areas of Hertfordshire where the average home costs more than £1m
- 6 The Hairy Bikers set to ride into St Albans for this year's Pub in the Park festival
- 7 10 filming locations of new Netflix series Stay Close
- 8 St Albans hockey player still going strong at 80
- 9 Caretakers of creation: church's work protecting environment
- 10 City centre Poundland store could be demolished and rebuilt