Southern League has a new sponsor
THE Southern League has a new sponsor: Calor.
Calor, suppliers of liquefied petroleum gas (LPG), replace Evo-Stik as the main sponsors for the 2013/14 season. The league will be known as The Calor League, which will be the title for all three divisions of the league for the forthcoming season.
Ken Turner, league chairman, said: “We are delighted that a company with such a high national profile has agreed to support the Southern League.
“This will be beneficial to both organisations, not only will it build brand profile in key areas of regional significance for Calor, it will help the League associate themselves with a well-known and respected brand.”
Alastair Lovell, marketing manager of Calor, added: “It has always been important for us to support the community and provide expertise in LPG energy.
You may also want to watch:
“Calor’s community commitment is further strengthened by this new and exciting sponsorship of the Southern Football League. Calor would like to thank Elite Sponsorship for consulting on the opportunity and we look forward to working with the team to maximise on the sponsorship assets.”
- 1 Village's first scarecrow trail raises £700 for school
- 2 It's showtime at Rothamsted with West End stars performing in 'Musicals at the Manor'
- 3 Harpenden retailers call on county to end town centre road closures
- 4 Schoolgirl donates hair to Little Princess Trust
- 5 Defibrillators: How you could save a life
- 6 Property Spotlight: A penthouse apartment at St Albans' Gabriel Square
- 7 Freedom Day delay is a financial blow to local businesses
- 8 Have your say on St Stephen Neighbourhood Plan
- 9 Check in to the Supper Club for something different
- 10 Area Guide: The pretty Hertfordshire village of Sandridge