Southern League for Saints
Local derbies aplenty for Saints
ST ALBANS City have been placed in the Southern Premier League following the release of the provisional league structures by the Football Association.
The decision means City will have a host of local derbies to look forward to next season against the likes of Hitchin Town, Chesham United and Hemel Hempstead Town.
The move also places City alongside a raft of teams they’ve never played before as well as some they’ve enjoyed a rivalry with in previous seasons.
The Southern League Premier Division line-up for 2011/12 in full:
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Area Guide: The pretty Hertfordshire village of Sandridge
- 2 June 21: Will Step 4 lifting of coronavirus restrictions be delayed until July?
- 3 Detective hopes sentence 'sends clear message' after car cruise crash drivers jailed
- 4 Resident accused of 'land-grab' over bid to annexe amenity space
- 5 Pair jailed for causing horror crash that injured 19
- 6 Diamond couple mark anniversary in style
- 7 George Street traders call for permanent pedestrianisation as street closure debate continues
- 8 St Albans woman recognised with Queen's Award
- 9 Football club donates pitch to St Albans primary school
- 10 Take a trip to the seaside for fun adaptation of The Comedy of Errors at the Roman Theatre festival
Hemel Hempstead Town
St Albans City