Southall leaves Dover for Gills
The latest news from Blue Square South
NICKY Southall is the latest person to swap Dover Athletic for Gillingham. The midfielder has followed former Dover boss Andy Hessenthaler to Priestfield where he will take up a player-coach role.
Ebbsflett have snapped up centre-half Paul Lorraine from Blue Square Premier outfit AFC Wimbledon.
The former Woking man made 38 appearances for the Dons last season.
Liam Daish had also added striker Scott Ginty and midfielder Michael West to the Fleet ranks.
You may also want to watch:
New Braintree Town boss Rod Stringer has snapped up Matt Paine from Blue Square South rivals Thurrock.
Paine made over 100 appearances for Thurrock and can operate in defence or midfield.
- 1 Nothing to hide! How I became a convert to naturism
- 2 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 3 650 homes proposed for Harpenden golf club site
- 4 From Bethlehem to Nazareth - St Albans walkers' pilgrimage fundraiser
- 5 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 6 Police urged to increase patrols in Verulamium Park following gang attack
- 7 Area Guide: The affluent Hertfordshire town of Harpenden
- 8 Could Aldi be coming to Harpenden?
- 9 Teen gang attacks boy in Verulamium Park
- 10 Harpenden man charged after journalist chased through Whitehall