Southall leaves Dover for Gills
The latest news from Blue Square South
NICKY Southall is the latest person to swap Dover Athletic for Gillingham. The midfielder has followed former Dover boss Andy Hessenthaler to Priestfield where he will take up a player-coach role.
Ebbsflett have snapped up centre-half Paul Lorraine from Blue Square Premier outfit AFC Wimbledon.
The former Woking man made 38 appearances for the Dons last season.
Liam Daish had also added striker Scott Ginty and midfielder Michael West to the Fleet ranks.
You may also want to watch:
New Braintree Town boss Rod Stringer has snapped up Matt Paine from Blue Square South rivals Thurrock.
Paine made over 100 appearances for Thurrock and can operate in defence or midfield.
- 1 11 of St Albans' prettiest streets
- 2 Urgent care hub to be created at St Albans City Hospital
- 3 No cars mean children can play out in streets
- 4 City centre road closures are blocking ambulances, meeting hears
- 5 Remembering one of Hertfordshire's best-known estate agents
- 6 St Albans street remembers sacrifices of WWI heroes
- 7 Market trader pledges to shave beard for new St Albans recovery home
- 8 Planning permission granted for 45-home London Colney development
- 9 Man in his 80s dies after collision between lorry and mobility scooter
- 10 Anti-vaxers condemned for intimidating behaviour and dangerous posters