Solomon Sambou wins St Albans City’s player of the month for November
- Credit: Archant
Solomon Sambou has been named as St Albans City’s player of the month for November.
He received the Harpenden Construction-sponsored award prior to City’s 1-1 draw with Oxford City at Clarence Park on Saturday.
Doing the honours was James Fraser, the manager of the Beehive Public House in Keyfield Terrace, St. Albans, who were the sponsors of the November award.
Sambou has been a mainstay in the City side this season, anchoring the midfield with a series of impressive displays.
He has also notched one goal this year, scored on the opening day of the season away to Saturday’s opponents Oxford.
You may also want to watch:
Ben Herd had won the award in both September and October while Shaun Lucien was August’s winner.
- 1 Girls 'followed' by men in red Range Rover at 2am in city centre
- 2 Where in Hertfordshire are the most incidents of weapon possession?
- 3 Fly-tipped rubbish near Heartwood Forest set to be cleared
- 4 St Albans named among UK's most family-friendly cities
- 5 Needle spiking incident alleged at St Albans nightclub
- 6 Light at the end of the gulley for long-running flooding
- 7 St Albans named among UK's coldest cities
- 8 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 9 As sewage debate continues, how have our MPs voted?
- 10 Property Spotlight: A characterful Victorian home in Wheathampstead