Solomon Sambou wins St Albans City’s player of the month for November
- Credit: Archant
Solomon Sambou has been named as St Albans City’s player of the month for November.
He received the Harpenden Construction-sponsored award prior to City’s 1-1 draw with Oxford City at Clarence Park on Saturday.
Doing the honours was James Fraser, the manager of the Beehive Public House in Keyfield Terrace, St. Albans, who were the sponsors of the November award.
Sambou has been a mainstay in the City side this season, anchoring the midfield with a series of impressive displays.
He has also notched one goal this year, scored on the opening day of the season away to Saturday’s opponents Oxford.
You may also want to watch:
Ben Herd had won the award in both September and October while Shaun Lucien was August’s winner.
- 1 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 2 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 3 Oaklands College being investigated for breach of planning over nursery closure
- 4 St Albans nursery given six weeks' notice warning of potential closure
- 5 Do you remember when The Inbetweeners came to St Albans?
- 6 In Pictures: Harpenden Farmers' Market back on the Common
- 7 St Albans violent crime: Teen drugs gang behind spate of attacks on rivals found guilty
- 8 Revealed: The areas of Hertfordshire with the most consistent house price growth
- 9 Urgent care services at St Albans hospital could become appointment only
- 10 St Albans violent crime: Recreational drug users 'feeding' County Lines