Sofia and Katie impress for Under 18s
St Albans City Youth THE Under 18s Girls were defeated 2-1 away at early league leaders Knaphill Wanderers. Sofia Munoz and Katie Ladd put in strong performances and each played a part in the goal scored by Claudia Hutton who drove a fine shot home. Knaph
St Albans City Youth
THE Under 18s Girls were defeated 2-1 away at early league leaders Knaphill Wanderers. Sofia Munoz and Katie Ladd put in strong performances and each played a part in the goal scored by Claudia Hutton who drove a fine shot home. Knaphill scored late in the game to make it four wins from four league fixtures. Defenders Jessica Hoare, Tay Jobson and Rebecca Dolphin played well along with goalkeeper Claire Brown and winger Kelly Hancock.
Kenny Paige netted a late winner and Megan Kiff also found the net to secure a 2-1 win for the Under 16s Girls away at FC Kensington.
Christina Freestone scored five goals as the Under 15s Girls won 8-0 against Potters Bar. Goalkeeper Hana Ward played well and Holly Clarke scored twice with Abigail Kemball-Cook netting one after a surging run.
You may also want to watch:
Sabrina Illian scored and was named Player of the Match as the Under 12s Girls lost 4-1 to Garston Girls at home.
Sabrina Illian and Niketa Dinnall shared the Player of the Match award but could not save the Under 11s girls from a 4-0 loss to Luton in the Chairman's Cup.
- 1 Affordable housing block given green light for garage site
- 2 St Albans Fireworks Spectacular returns to Verulamium Park for 2021 display
- 3 Police refuse to prosecute over Smallford Pits destruction
- 4 St Albans Feastival proves highlight of food and drink celebration
- 5 14 of the best places for a curry in Hertfordshire according to readers
- 6 Lib Dems: City centre road closures are blighting neighbourhoods
- 7 Drivers seriously injured after crash at Wheathampstead junction
- 8 'It could have been fatal' - Tractor trailer overturns at London Colney
- 9 St Albans MP Daisy Cooper condemns government for fuel crisis
- 10 Property Spotlight: An Edwardian detached family home in central St Albans