Shaun Lucien becomes second summer signing at St Albans City
- Credit: Archant
St Albans City have made their second signing of the summer – snapping up Shaun Lucien from Wealdstone.
The attacking midifelder plays predominantly down the right wing and follows Biggleswade Town’s Ian Rees into Clarence Park.
Lucien started his career at Brentford before moving to Hampton & Richmond Borough, Uxbridge and Harrow Borough.
He arrived at Wealdstone in 2014.
He played the full 90 minutes as City recorded a 1-0 home win over the Stones in November but was an unused substitute in the return fixture last month.
Ian Allinson, the City manager, is clearly starting to shape the club the way he wants.
His son Lee has been promoted to assistant manager in wake of Harry Wheeler’s departure and Lee Chappell has committed to another year.
- 1 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 2 Youths 'kicked and threw stones' at pregnant hedgehog in Hertfordshire
- 3 Community green spaces at risk of development on St Albans estate
- 4 Hybrid Charter Market agreed for St Albans
- 5 St Albans woman defies odds to become oldest with Rett Syndrome
- 6 What the fox? Mystery shoe thief revealed!
- 7 'Spellbinding performances' in St Albans Musical Theatre Company's production of Rent
- 8 The Midwich Cuckoos: Keeley Hawes on Sky's gripping new drama adapted from John Wyndham’s sci-fi novel
- 9 Preaching into Sermon of the Year finals
- 10 Call for Government to review district housing targets
The club are also understood to be in advanced talks with a goalkeeper and full-back.