Shaun Lucien becomes second summer signing at St Albans City
- Credit: Archant
St Albans City have made their second signing of the summer – snapping up Shaun Lucien from Wealdstone.
The attacking midifelder plays predominantly down the right wing and follows Biggleswade Town’s Ian Rees into Clarence Park.
Lucien started his career at Brentford before moving to Hampton & Richmond Borough, Uxbridge and Harrow Borough.
He arrived at Wealdstone in 2014.
He played the full 90 minutes as City recorded a 1-0 home win over the Stones in November but was an unused substitute in the return fixture last month.
Ian Allinson, the City manager, is clearly starting to shape the club the way he wants.
His son Lee has been promoted to assistant manager in wake of Harry Wheeler’s departure and Lee Chappell has committed to another year.
- 1 10 filming locations of new Netflix series Stay Close
- 2 Ricky Gervais' Netflix series After Life filmed in Hertfordshire
- 3 Video shows thief stealing parcel from St Albans home doorstep
- 4 Seven men arrested on suspicion of St Albans burglary
- 5 Primary school rated 'Good' in latest Ofsted report
- 6 St Albans Local Plan delayed to autumn 2025
- 7 Honest truths spilled in Saints dressing room after humbling FA Trophy defeat to Cheshunt
- 8 St Albans' Rachel Andrews stars alongside James Nesbitt and Eddie Izzard in new Netflix series Stay Close
- 9 This is Harpenden: faces of town's residents feature in new exhibition
- 10 After another near miss, crossing desperately needed outside St Albans school
The club are also understood to be in advanced talks with a goalkeeper and full-back.