Shaun Lucien becomes second summer signing at St Albans City
- Credit: Archant
St Albans City have made their second signing of the summer – snapping up Shaun Lucien from Wealdstone.
The attacking midifelder plays predominantly down the right wing and follows Biggleswade Town’s Ian Rees into Clarence Park.
Lucien started his career at Brentford before moving to Hampton & Richmond Borough, Uxbridge and Harrow Borough.
He arrived at Wealdstone in 2014.
He played the full 90 minutes as City recorded a 1-0 home win over the Stones in November but was an unused substitute in the return fixture last month.
You may also want to watch:
Ian Allinson, the City manager, is clearly starting to shape the club the way he wants.
His son Lee has been promoted to assistant manager in wake of Harry Wheeler’s departure and Lee Chappell has committed to another year.
- 1 14 of the best places for a curry in Hertfordshire according to readers
- 2 Campaign to save Harpenden pub which teamed up with Wheathampstead Indian restaurant
- 3 'It could have been fatal' - Tractor trailer overturns at London Colney
- 4 Former Coventry City junior Joe Newton has eyes on a return to the professional game
- 5 11 of the prettiest streets in St Albans
- 6 Property Spotlight: An Edwardian detached family home in central St Albans
- 7 Drivers seriously injured after crash at Wheathampstead junction
- 8 City centre road closures are blocking ambulances, meeting hears
- 9 Man in his 80s dies after collision between lorry and mobility scooter
- 10 Remembering one of Hertfordshire's best-known estate agents
The club are also understood to be in advanced talks with a goalkeeper and full-back.