Shaun Lucien becomes second summer signing at St Albans City
- Credit: Archant
St Albans City have made their second signing of the summer – snapping up Shaun Lucien from Wealdstone.
The attacking midifelder plays predominantly down the right wing and follows Biggleswade Town’s Ian Rees into Clarence Park.
Lucien started his career at Brentford before moving to Hampton & Richmond Borough, Uxbridge and Harrow Borough.
He arrived at Wealdstone in 2014.
He played the full 90 minutes as City recorded a 1-0 home win over the Stones in November but was an unused substitute in the return fixture last month.
You may also want to watch:
Ian Allinson, the City manager, is clearly starting to shape the club the way he wants.
His son Lee has been promoted to assistant manager in wake of Harry Wheeler’s departure and Lee Chappell has committed to another year.
- 1 650 homes proposed for Harpenden golf club site
- 2 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 3 Nothing to hide! How I became a convert to naturism
- 4 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 5 Police urged to increase patrols in Verulamium Park following gang attack
- 6 Area Guide: The affluent Hertfordshire town of Harpenden
- 7 Verulamium splash park closed unexpectedly
- 8 Could Aldi be coming to Harpenden?
- 9 Teen gang attacks boy in Verulamium Park
- 10 Harpenden man charged after journalist chased through Whitehall
The club are also understood to be in advanced talks with a goalkeeper and full-back.