Sedbergh success for St Columba’s
U11s A team clinch first silverware of season
YOUTH RUGBY: THE U11s rugby team at St Columba’s College have just completed a very successful weekend tour.
The U11s A team came home with their first silverware of the season after coming out on top at the Sedbergh School Tournament in the Lake District.
The boys began the morning group stage with a 19-0 win over Asygarth before a 24-0 win over Bow, Durham set them up for a three way group stage final.
Forward domination meant the first game, against St Olave’s, finished scoreless and with St Olave’s going on to beat the Oratroy Prep School 5-0, St Columba’s knew a greater margin of victory in their final game would give them the tournament win.
You may also want to watch:
After a scoreless first half St Columba’s ran in three tries to take their first silverware of the season.
- 1 Council loses appeal over St Peter's Street development scheme
- 2 Herts county council admits too much rubbish means recycling being dumped in landfill
- 3 St Albans house prices hit record high
- 4 Property Spotlight: A family home in Harpenden's sought after East Common
- 5 School buzzing about new Forest School and Hive building
- 6 Nothing to hide! How I became a convert to naturism
- 7 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 8 650 homes proposed for Harpenden golf club site
- 9 Area Guide: The affluent Hertfordshire town of Harpenden
- 10 SustFest hosting Open Food Gardens event across district