Saracens name squad to take on Leinster in the Heineken Champions Cup final
- Credit: PA Wire/PA Images
Saracens have made two changes to the side that beat Munster in the semi-final as they prepare for their Henieken Cup final with Leinster.
Will Skelton returns to the second row, Maro Itoje moving backwards to fill the flanker position of scorer in Coventry, Mike Rhodes, while Sean Maitland is back on the wing in place of David Strettle.
St Albans' Nick Isiekwe finds himself a place on the bench but there is no place for former Old Albanian Max Malins.
The game at Newcastle United's St James' Park will be Sarries' third final in four years.
For reigning champions Leinster it is the chance of a fifth win in the last 11 years.
You may also want to watch:
Kick-off on Tyneside is at 5pm tomorrow (Saturday).
Saracens: M.Vunipola, George, Lamositele, Skelton, Kruis, Itoje, Wray, B.Vunipola, Spencer, O.Farrell, Maitland, Barritt, Lozowski, Williams, Goode.
- 1 Driver dies in London Colney crash
- 2 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 3 8 filming locations of Netflix royal drama The Crown in Hertfordshire
- 4 St Albans indies pick up six awards in regional competition
- 5 National Trust set to open at the Abbey Theatre in St Albans
- 6 St Albans South Signal Box reopens to the public
- 7 Woman arrested after wielding broken bottle in St Albans fight
- 8 Which St Albans nursery has been voted best in the East of England?
- 9 St Albans named among England's most expensive property hotspots
- 10 In pictures: First Comedy Garden is a complete laughfest
Replacements: Gray, Barrington, Koch, Isiekwe, Burger, Wigglesworth, Tompkins, Strettle.
Leinster: Healy, Cronin, Furlong, Toner, Ryan, Fardy, O'Brien, Conan, L.McGrath, Sexton, Lowe, Henshaw, Ringrose, Larmour, Kearney.
Replacements: Tracy, J.McGrath, Bent, Ruddock, Deegan, O'Sullivan, Byrne, O'Loughlin.