Saracens name squad to take on Leinster in the Heineken Champions Cup final
- Credit: PA Wire/PA Images
Saracens have made two changes to the side that beat Munster in the semi-final as they prepare for their Henieken Cup final with Leinster.
Will Skelton returns to the second row, Maro Itoje moving backwards to fill the flanker position of scorer in Coventry, Mike Rhodes, while Sean Maitland is back on the wing in place of David Strettle.
St Albans' Nick Isiekwe finds himself a place on the bench but there is no place for former Old Albanian Max Malins.
The game at Newcastle United's St James' Park will be Sarries' third final in four years.
For reigning champions Leinster it is the chance of a fifth win in the last 11 years.
Kick-off on Tyneside is at 5pm tomorrow (Saturday).
Saracens: M.Vunipola, George, Lamositele, Skelton, Kruis, Itoje, Wray, B.Vunipola, Spencer, O.Farrell, Maitland, Barritt, Lozowski, Williams, Goode.
- 1 Seventies St Albans is backdrop to new novel about secret Nazi treasure
- 2 Extinction Rebellion protestors scale roof of Barclays in St Albans
- 3 Batchwood Golf Course to be redesigned after houses hit by balls
- 4 Local restaurants snap up accolades in Curry Awards
- 5 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 6 1,000 new homes planned next to village
- 7 St Albans haberdashery store celebrates 50 years
- 8 Yellow warning for snow and wind in Herts as Storm Arwen sweeps in
- 9 How Hertfordshire’s coronavirus figures compare to last year's lockdown
- 10 Future of Harpenden Public Halls site revealed
Replacements: Gray, Barrington, Koch, Isiekwe, Burger, Wigglesworth, Tompkins, Strettle.
Leinster: Healy, Cronin, Furlong, Toner, Ryan, Fardy, O'Brien, Conan, L.McGrath, Sexton, Lowe, Henshaw, Ringrose, Larmour, Kearney.
Replacements: Tracy, J.McGrath, Bent, Ruddock, Deegan, O'Sullivan, Byrne, O'Loughlin.