Saints set for new campaign
ST Peter s held their AGM on Thursday, June 12 and are now putting plans in place to kick off the new campaign in the Herts Senior County League Division One. Joint boss Andy Goodchild has left his post due to family commitments and physio Brian Pyke
ST Peter's held their AGM on Thursday, June 12 and are now putting plans in place to kick off the new campaign in the Herts Senior County League Division One.
Joint boss Andy Goodchild has left his post due to family commitments and physio Brian Pyke has also departed.
Secretary John Lister has taken over as chairman, while outgoing chairman Barry Atkinson will pick up the secretarial duties.
Gordon Kenneford joins the club as physio and could assist the club on the training side, replacing Carl Jauncey who has youth team duties elsewhere.
You may also want to watch:
The club are on the lookout for new players to strengthen the squad. In 2007/08 Mark Savory picked up the Players' Player of the Season award, Sean Workman took the Managers' Player of the Year prize and John Lister was named Clubman of the Year. Lister also received a special long service award.
For more details about the club telephone John Lister on 07708 562214 or 01727 850246. The Saints will continue to play their home fixtures at Lemsford village ground. Pre-season training commences on Thursday, July 10 at 7pm at Francis Bacon School, Drakes Drive, St Albans.
- 1 7 of the best brunches in St Albans and Harpenden
- 2 Ammunition found in bag on St Albans street
- 3 'Abusive and aggressive' St Albans man given Criminal Behaviour Order
- 4 6 Oscar-winning movies filmed on location in Hertfordshire
- 5 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 6 Bee inspired by new display at St Albans restaurant
- 7 150 homes plan for Green Belt land in north St Albans is approved
- 8 Harpenden's Olympic hero watches daughter win gold
- 9 When Nicole Kidman played the Russian mail order bride of a St Albans bank clerk
- 10 Oaklands College being investigated for breach of planning over nursery closure