Saints reduce admission prices
Club also announces details of season ticket sales
ST ALBANS City have reduced admission prices at Clarence Park by �1 ahead of the new season.
It will now cost adults �10 to see the Saints play with a �2 surcharge for those wishing to take a seat in the main stand.
The concessionary rate has been set at �5 (+�1 for a seat in the main stand) and this is available to those aged over 60, students, the unemployed and those between the ages of 12 and 16. Those under the age of 12 will be admitted for �2 or one free for every paying adult.
The club has also introduced a family ticket that allows two parents or guardians (one male and one female) plus two children entry for �15.
Season tickets are available costing adults �170, concessions �85 and juniors �30. Season ticket holders will also gain free entry to reserve and youth team fixtures while season ticket holders at Football League and Conference clubs will be admitted to the ground at the concessionary rate for Southern League fixtures only.
The club is accepting payment for season tickets in two ways – you can either print off the form from the club’s website and send it to the club with a cheque or you can pay for one via Paypal. Visit the club’s website for more details.
- 1 So why WAS police helicopter flying over St Albans last week?
- 2 Frustration and anger over St Albans school's change to hairstyle and uniform policy
- 3 Staying silent: the tight-lipped MP who refuses to answer controversial questions
- 4 Removing asbestos from Arena will cost £250,000
- 5 Wholefoods shop relocates to offer wider range of produce
- 6 'Don't touch my hair!' - tackling hair discrimination against black youngsters
- 7 10 filming locations of new Netflix series Stay Close
- 8 Patients required to continue wearing face coverings in healthcare settings
- 9 Local estate agent to sponsor Chelsea Flower Show garden
- 10 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most desirable villages
Entry to both the club’s reserve team and midweek youth matches has been set at �4 for adults and �2 for concessions.