Saints reduce admission prices
Club also announces details of season ticket sales
ST ALBANS City have reduced admission prices at Clarence Park by �1 ahead of the new season.
It will now cost adults �10 to see the Saints play with a �2 surcharge for those wishing to take a seat in the main stand.
The concessionary rate has been set at �5 (+�1 for a seat in the main stand) and this is available to those aged over 60, students, the unemployed and those between the ages of 12 and 16. Those under the age of 12 will be admitted for �2 or one free for every paying adult.
The club has also introduced a family ticket that allows two parents or guardians (one male and one female) plus two children entry for �15.
Season tickets are available costing adults �170, concessions �85 and juniors �30. Season ticket holders will also gain free entry to reserve and youth team fixtures while season ticket holders at Football League and Conference clubs will be admitted to the ground at the concessionary rate for Southern League fixtures only.
The club is accepting payment for season tickets in two ways – you can either print off the form from the club’s website and send it to the club with a cheque or you can pay for one via Paypal. Visit the club’s website for more details.
- 1 Woman in her 70s victim of St Albans 'distraction theft'
- 2 Trains between St Albans and Luton cancelled due to fire
- 3 Motorbike strikes barrier on North Orbital Road near St Albans
- 4 Man threatened officers with 'bomb' at police station
- 5 Man arrested following alleged St Albans M&S theft
- 6 Dog owner avoids jail after hitting pet so hard that wooden pole snaps
- 7 Alex Lankshear goes pro after leaving St Albans City for a Championship side
- 8 Harpenden residents hit back at Green Belt homes bid
- 9 Village prepares for return of Scarecrow Festival after three years
- 10 'Summer holiday blues? Why I'm gloating about being child-free'
Entry to both the club’s reserve team and midweek youth matches has been set at �4 for adults and �2 for concessions.