Saints ready for Tudors cup visit
- Credit: Archant
ST Albans City will be looking to reach the final four of the Herts Senior Cup as they host Hemel Hempstead Town in the quarter-final tonight (Tuesday).
The Tudors are second in the Evo-Stik League Southern Premier Division so will be a tough nut for the ninth-placed Saints to crack.
Defender Moussa Diarra left City for Town earlier this month, however he is cup-tied after turning out for St Albans against Watford XI in the previous round so will not feature.
St Albans go into the match having not had a competitive game since the 1-1 league draw with Hitchin Town on January 12.
Their last fixture to be postponed due to snow and ice was the away match with Kettering Town on Saturday.
You may also want to watch:
However, James Gray and Graham Golds’ troops did draw 0-0 with SSML Premier Division side London Colney in a friendly on Saturday at Barnet FC’s The Hive complex in Edgware.
On show were new signings Joe Bruce, Brad Watkins, Ryan Wharton and Charlie Dove.
- 1 Detective hopes sentence 'sends clear message' after car cruise crash drivers jailed
- 2 Area Guide: The pretty Hertfordshire village of Sandridge
- 3 Resident accused of 'land-grab' over bid to annexe amenity space
- 4 Diamond couple mark anniversary in style
- 5 Pair jailed for causing horror crash that injured 19
- 6 St Albans woman recognised with Queen's Award
- 7 June 21: Will Step 4 lifting of coronavirus restrictions be delayed until July?
- 8 St Albans crowned UK's cleanest city
- 9 George Street traders call for permanent pedestrianisation as street closure debate continues
- 10 Quarantine hotel set up in St Albans
Keep an eye on our Twitter page @HertsAdSport for updates from tonight’s match.