Saints ready for Tudors cup visit
- Credit: Archant
ST Albans City will be looking to reach the final four of the Herts Senior Cup as they host Hemel Hempstead Town in the quarter-final tonight (Tuesday).
The Tudors are second in the Evo-Stik League Southern Premier Division so will be a tough nut for the ninth-placed Saints to crack.
Defender Moussa Diarra left City for Town earlier this month, however he is cup-tied after turning out for St Albans against Watford XI in the previous round so will not feature.
St Albans go into the match having not had a competitive game since the 1-1 league draw with Hitchin Town on January 12.
Their last fixture to be postponed due to snow and ice was the away match with Kettering Town on Saturday.
You may also want to watch:
However, James Gray and Graham Golds’ troops did draw 0-0 with SSML Premier Division side London Colney in a friendly on Saturday at Barnet FC’s The Hive complex in Edgware.
On show were new signings Joe Bruce, Brad Watkins, Ryan Wharton and Charlie Dove.
- 1 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most expensive villages
- 2 Farewell Paddington! Time for St Albans stalwart to say his goodbyes
- 3 Traffic chaos caused by Redbourn Road works
- 4 Help reunite toy milk jug with new owner
- 5 St Albans mum tells son's story in new book
- 6 Harpenden Food and Drink Festival returns after six years
- 7 Phantoms of the railway - the ghost lines of Welwyn and Harpenden
- 8 National Hospitality Day: 'Per Tutti means everyone is welcome'
- 9 Area Guide: The quaint Hertfordshire village of Piccotts End
- 10 Shortages crisis hits district
Keep an eye on our Twitter page @HertsAdSport for updates from tonight’s match.