Saints loan out five players
FIVE Saints players have been loaned out to Spartan South Midlands League side Leverstock Green.
City’s midweek youth players Harry Carr, Elliot Bailey, Gio Lee-Baptiste, Myles Scott and Jack McNamara have all joined the Hemel Hempstead based side.
Leverstock are currently 15th in the SSML having won just one of their last nine games.
In other Saints news, joint boss Graham Golds took to Twitter after City’s 3-0 win over Frome Town on Tuesday night to praise another graduate from the midweek team.
“Well done to James Kaloczi on full 1st team league debut in 3-0 win at Frome last night. Top performance in holding mid #solid #cultured.”
You may also want to watch:
City have a busy few days ahead of them as they travel to Weymouth on Saturday before welcoming Gosport Borough to Clarence Park on Tuesday night.
- 1 Farewell Paddington! Time for St Albans stalwart to say his goodbyes
- 2 National Hospitality Day: 'Per Tutti means everyone is welcome'
- 3 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most expensive villages
- 4 Traffic chaos caused by Redbourn Road works
- 5 Shortages crisis hits district
- 6 Magic Johnson keeps St Albans City in the FA Cup at Concord Rangers
- 7 Help reunite toy milk jug with new owner
- 8 Phantoms of the railway - the ghost lines of Welwyn and Harpenden
- 9 St Albans mum tells son's story in new book
- 10 St Albans activist joins protest blocking M25