Saints gunning for Maidenhead revenge
Plus details of CITYLIVE coverage
St Albans City v Maidenhead United
Blue Square Bet South
City will be hoping for their first home action since November 20 when Maidenhead United visit Clarence Park on Monday.
THE LOWDOWN: Maidenhead are currently sat in the confines of mid-table in the Blue Square Bet South table, eight points clear of the relegation places.
The Magpies were unbeaten in three league games prior to tonight’s (Thursday) game at Bromley following a disappointing 4-2 FA Trophy defeat to Uxbridge.
PLAYER TO WATCH: Winger Ashley Smith has proved a tricky customer for the Saints in recent meetings.
- 1 Meet the artist behind The Queen's Platinum Jubilee mural in St Albans
- 2 Suspected loan sharks arrested in Hemel Hempstead
- 3 Fire broke out at flats above row of shops in How Wood
- 4 From Levi's to Leyton Road: Superstar fashionista for over 50s back on shop floor
- 5 Building company resurfaces bridleway to provide safe route for riders and walkers
- 6 Stalking Protection Order issued to Herts man after obsessive behaviour towards ex
- 7 St Albans shop showcasing small independents by renting out shelves
- 8 Tough mother Jenny giving back to Bone Cancer Research
- 9 Six Bells shock Skew Bridge to lift Herts Ad Knockout Cup
- 10 Foodies queue to try street food sourced, cooked and served in Herts
The former Hampton man has pace and skill in abundance and has chipped in with three goals this season.
LAST LINEUP – vs. Boreham Wood: Williams; Rose, Wilson, Nicholls, Nisbet, Fagan, Brown, Smith, Akurang, Wall, Collins.
LAST TIME: Second half goals from Andrew Fagan and Ashley Smith consigned City to their first defeat to the 2010/11 season. Maidenhead always had the upper hand at York Road back in August and Mark Peters’ goal was little more than a late consolation.
Maidenhead’s last visit to Clarence Park ended in a 1-0 defeat with Adam Everitt netting the only goal of the game back in February.
* CITYLIVE coverage will begin around 2.30pm.