Saints City Trust set for launch
THE Saints City Trust is preparing for its big launch night on Thursday, October 8. The Trust has already issued invites to any former players living locally and has been in contact with former Saints defender and manager Kevin Mudd about getting some of
THE Saints City Trust is preparing for its big launch night on Thursday, October 8.
The Trust has already issued invites to any former players living locally and has been in contact with former Saints defender and manager Kevin Mudd about getting some of the City team from the mid-to-late 90s along to the event.
Invites have also been extended to the leaders of the local political parties, other community groups and senior officials at the football club including chairman John Gibson.
The evening, which is being hosted by club president Malcolm MacMillan, will be the first opportunity fans have to sign up for shares in the trust.
You may also want to watch:
Ian Rogers, the Trust's vice chairman, said: "We want people to come along, sign up and let's get the show on the road.
"It's a culmination of two year's hard work and a lot of people who have been involved and played a part deserve a lot of credit.
- 1 Where in Hertfordshire are the most incidents of weapon possession?
- 2 Fashionistas flock to Cathedral catwalk extravaganza
- 3 Girls 'followed' by men in red Range Rover at 2am in city centre
- 4 Light at the end of the gulley for long-running flooding
- 5 St Albans named among UK's most family-friendly cities
- 6 Market trader says goodbye to beard after 15 years
- 7 Needle spiking incident alleged at St Albans nightclub
- 8 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 9 St Albans named among UK's coldest cities
- 10 Birthday charity walks in brother's memory
"It's been most encouraging that a lot of fans have come forward and provided professional skills, support and enthusiasm.