Saints City Trust set for launch
THE Saints City Trust is preparing for its big launch night on Thursday, October 8. The Trust has already issued invites to any former players living locally and has been in contact with former Saints defender and manager Kevin Mudd about getting some of
THE Saints City Trust is preparing for its big launch night on Thursday, October 8.
The Trust has already issued invites to any former players living locally and has been in contact with former Saints defender and manager Kevin Mudd about getting some of the City team from the mid-to-late 90s along to the event.
Invites have also been extended to the leaders of the local political parties, other community groups and senior officials at the football club including chairman John Gibson.
The evening, which is being hosted by club president Malcolm MacMillan, will be the first opportunity fans have to sign up for shares in the trust.
You may also want to watch:
Ian Rogers, the Trust's vice chairman, said: "We want people to come along, sign up and let's get the show on the road.
"It's a culmination of two year's hard work and a lot of people who have been involved and played a part deserve a lot of credit.
- 1 Ammunition found in bag on St Albans street
- 2 7 of the best brunches in St Albans and Harpenden
- 3 Green light given to new hospital project
- 4 'Abusive and aggressive' St Albans man given Criminal Behaviour Order
- 5 When Nicole Kidman played the Russian mail order bride of a St Albans bank clerk
- 6 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 7 150 homes plan for Green Belt land in north St Albans is approved
- 8 Why has it taken so long for Young's to open St Albans pub?
- 9 Harpenden's Olympic hero watches daughter win gold
- 10 Bee inspired by new display at St Albans restaurant
"It's been most encouraging that a lot of fans have come forward and provided professional skills, support and enthusiasm.