Saints bow out of FA Youth Cup
Thurrock triumph over City
FA Youth Cup
Thurrock 4 St Albans City 1
ST ALBANS CITY Midweek Youth went out of the FA Youth Cup to a very strong Thurrock team 4-1 at Ship Lane last night (Wednesday).
The young Saints led 1-0 through a Tremayne Charles goal but the home side pegged the Saints back before half time.
You may also want to watch:
An early Thurrock goal in the second half and two very late goals in the last five minutes ended the young Saints’ FA Cup campaign for another year with the final scoreline flattering the home team.
St Albans City Midweek Youth host Windsor at Clarence Park next Wednesday (September 28) with kick off at 7.45pm.
- 1 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most expensive villages
- 2 Farewell Paddington! Time for St Albans stalwart to say his goodbyes
- 3 National Hospitality Day: 'Per Tutti means everyone is welcome'
- 4 Help reunite toy milk jug with new owner
- 5 Traffic chaos caused by Redbourn Road works
- 6 Harpenden Food and Drink Festival returns after six years
- 7 Phantoms of the railway - the ghost lines of Welwyn and Harpenden
- 8 St Albans mum tells son's story in new book
- 9 Area Guide: The quaint Hertfordshire village of Piccotts End
- 10 Picture special: Pub in the Park returns to St Albans