Saints add two new directors
St Albans businessmen join board
ST ALBANS City has added two new members to its board of directors.
Lawrence Levy and John McGowan, both St Albans businessmen, have accepted invitations to join the club’s board.
Alasdair McMillin, the club’s vice chairman, said: “The club is delighted to have both these prominent St Albans businessmen involved, as their commercial acumen will be of great benefit to St Albans City FC and where it intends to be in the coming years.”
The club’s statement regarding Levy and McGowan’s appointment stated: “It is considered that the two new Directors will have significant input into future policy, as they are both ideas people who have the ability and track record to make things work.”
Levy runs an IT and pharmaceutical recruitment and contracting organisation and has also raised over �400,000 for Grove House while McGowan’s business interests are in the building and development sector.
- 1 Property Spotlight: See inside this stunning £2.1m period home in St Albans
- 2 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 3 Extinction Rebellion protestors scale roof of Barclays in St Albans
- 4 Seventies St Albans is backdrop to new novel about secret Nazi treasure
- 5 St Albans MP unveils new state-of-the art teaching centre as part of multi-million pound Oaklands College redevelopment
- 6 Where and when can you see Santa's float in Harpenden?
- 7 Saints get another National League South rival after draw for FA Trophy
- 8 Sing out for Christmas with Clarence Park carol service
- 9 Local restaurants snap up accolades in Curry Awards
- 10 1,000 new homes planned next to village