Saints add two new directors
St Albans businessmen join board
ST ALBANS City has added two new members to its board of directors.
Lawrence Levy and John McGowan, both St Albans businessmen, have accepted invitations to join the club’s board.
Alasdair McMillin, the club’s vice chairman, said: “The club is delighted to have both these prominent St Albans businessmen involved, as their commercial acumen will be of great benefit to St Albans City FC and where it intends to be in the coming years.”
The club’s statement regarding Levy and McGowan’s appointment stated: “It is considered that the two new Directors will have significant input into future policy, as they are both ideas people who have the ability and track record to make things work.”
You may also want to watch:
Levy runs an IT and pharmaceutical recruitment and contracting organisation and has also raised over �400,000 for Grove House while McGowan’s business interests are in the building and development sector.
- 1 Driver dies in London Colney crash
- 2 8 filming locations of Netflix royal drama The Crown in Hertfordshire
- 3 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 4 St Albans indies pick up six awards in regional competition
- 5 Woman arrested after wielding broken bottle in St Albans fight
- 6 National Trust set to open at the Abbey Theatre in St Albans
- 7 Record-breaking run for St Albans' Lizzie Bird in Olympic final
- 8 St Albans South Signal Box reopens to the public
- 9 Which St Albans nursery has been voted best in the East of England?
- 10 St Albans named among England's most expensive property hotspots