Ryan Thompson and management team depart London Colney
- Credit: Archant
Ryan Thompson has left his post as London Colney manager the club have announced.
Thompson, who has just guided the Blueboys to a second consecutive second-place in the Spartan South Midlands League Premier Division, is joined by his management team in departing the Cotlandswick-based club.
In a message posted on Twitter, the club said: “We are sad to announce that Ryan Thompson and his management team have left the club, which leaves us with a full vacancy for 2016/17.
“So to apply for the @LCFC1907 1st team position please email: firstname.lastname@example.org”
Colney were challenging for the title for most of the season but their challenge faded in the last few weeks amid problems with player availability.
You may also want to watch:
Their hopes of promotion were also dashed when their ground was not deemed not good enough for the Southern League by the FA.
- 1 Traffic chaos caused by Redbourn Road works
- 2 Shortages crisis hits district
- 3 St Albans mum tells son's story in new book
- 4 Picture special: Pub in the Park returns to St Albans
- 5 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most expensive villages
- 6 Property Spotlight: A £2m family home on one of Harpenden's most desirable roads
- 7 Phantoms of the railway - the ghost lines of Welwyn and Harpenden
- 8 Neighbouring councils reject Bowmans Cross development
- 9 St Albans school adopts new wellbeing app
- 10 St Albans activist joins protest blocking M25