Rovers stunned by Lemsford
Shock defeat to bottom side for Rovers
HSCL Premier Division
Lemsford 3 Harpenden Rovers 1
HARPENDEN Rovers suffered a shock defeat against bottom of the league Lemsford.
A brace from Nick Sykes and a single from Alan Oakes condemned Rovers to only their fourth defeat of the season.
You may also want to watch:
Rovers’ consolation goal came from Stuart Love.
Manager Bob Fowler was very disappointed with the result especially after last week’s great cup win, this result has brought the team back down to earth.
- 1 Can you help after man left unconscious outside St Albans pub?
- 2 Lease up for grabs on vacant Batchwood Hall building
- 3 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 4 Birthday charity walks in brother's memory
- 5 Driver hospitalised after three-vehicle accident on M1 near Redbourn
- 6 Where in Hertfordshire are the most incidents of weapon possession?
- 7 Light at the end of the gulley for long-running flooding
- 8 Pupils' brighter walk to school thanks to developer
- 9 Market trader says goodbye to beard after 15 years
- 10 St Albans MP vows to fight developer 'free for all' to protect Herts Green Belt
* Harpenden Rovers A went down to West Herts Premier League leaders Hemel Hempstead Rovers in a hard fought contest 4-2.
* Harpenden Rovers B ensured they stay in the race for the league with a crushing win over Croxley C&H A. Wayne Carberry was a permanent threat going forward and created several goals. The scorers were Paul Turner with a brace and singles from Chris Coleman and Chris Mcauahey. All of the back four were solid and made sure the Croxley strikers had no chances on goal.