Roundwood Park School produce superb performance to claim three national trampoline titles
- Credit: Archant
A school in Harpenden has been crowned national champions in trampolining.
Roundwood Park sent five teams to the National School Trampolining finals, held in Belfast.
All five teams had won the regional round in Chesterfield earlier in the year and it had raised hopes for the high-achieving squad.
And after a very long day of tough competition against strong schools from all around the UK, Roundwood produced a series of excellent routines which saw three of the five teams, the U15 boys and U15 boys novice plus the U13 girls, take gold.
And the remaining two teams, the U19 girls intermediate and U19 girls novice, didn’t disappoint either with both taking bronze.
You may also want to watch:
There was also individual success with Noah Bates and Ellis Lowry taking bronze in their categories.
Coach Pauline Moxham said: “It was an amazing success for this hard working and committed squad.”
- 1 All you need to know about St Albans Cathedral's Alban Pilgrimage this year
- 2 Property Spotlight: A penthouse apartment at St Albans' Gabriel Square
- 3 Pair jailed for causing horror crash that injured 19
- 4 Area Guide: The pretty Hertfordshire village of Sandridge
- 5 Village's first scarecrow trail raises £700 for school
- 6 Schoolgirl donates hair to Little Princess Trust
- 7 June 21: Will Step 4 lifting of coronavirus restrictions be delayed until July?
- 8 Resident accused of 'land-grab' over bid to annexe amenity space
- 9 Detective hopes sentence 'sends clear message' after car cruise crash drivers jailed
- 10 Harpenden constituency to go under proposed boundary changes