Roundwood Park School produce superb performance to claim three national trampoline titles
- Credit: Archant
A school in Harpenden has been crowned national champions in trampolining.
Roundwood Park sent five teams to the National School Trampolining finals, held in Belfast.
All five teams had won the regional round in Chesterfield earlier in the year and it had raised hopes for the high-achieving squad.
And after a very long day of tough competition against strong schools from all around the UK, Roundwood produced a series of excellent routines which saw three of the five teams, the U15 boys and U15 boys novice plus the U13 girls, take gold.
And the remaining two teams, the U19 girls intermediate and U19 girls novice, didn’t disappoint either with both taking bronze.
You may also want to watch:
There was also individual success with Noah Bates and Ellis Lowry taking bronze in their categories.
Coach Pauline Moxham said: “It was an amazing success for this hard working and committed squad.”
- 1 Welcome to the House of Poutine, St Albans' newest city centre eatery
- 2 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 3 Diedhiou destroys Casuals' dreams to grab replay for St Albans City
- 4 St Albans City 'got away with it' says boss after snatching FA Cup replay at Corinthian Casuals
- 5 Brilliant Breakfast goes down a treat with the women of St Albans
- 6 Harpenden's disappearing banks - will Barclays be next?
- 7 Harpenden High Street Covid road closures to end imminently
- 8 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 9 Can you help police trace Park Street vandal?
- 10 David Amess: St Albans MP Daisy Cooper reacts to tragedy