Road trips for Harpenden Town and London Colney in FA Cup
- Credit: Archant
Harpenden Town’s first adventure in the FA Cup for 11 years will start away from Rothamsted Park.
They will travel to Spartan South Midlands League Premier Division side Cockfosters in the extra-preliminary round on August 6.
London Colney are also on their travels to a fellow SSML side when they make the short trip to Leverstock Green.
And should they get through, then both sides will again need to consult their A to Z’s for the preliminary round.
Harpenden would go to Chalfont St Peter while the Blueboys would face Tring Athletic or Desborough Town.
You may also want to watch:
Those matches would be played on August 20.
St Albans City will enter the competition at the second round qualifying stage.
- 1 Can you help after man left unconscious outside St Albans pub?
- 2 Where in Hertfordshire are the most incidents of weapon possession?
- 3 Birthday charity walks in brother's memory
- 4 Market trader says goodbye to beard after 15 years
- 5 Light at the end of the gulley for long-running flooding
- 6 Driver hospitalised after three-vehicle accident on M1 near Redbourn
- 7 Girls 'followed' by men in red Range Rover at 2am in city centre
- 8 Fashionistas flock to Cathedral catwalk extravaganza
- 9 St Albans named among UK's most family-friendly cities
- 10 The latest court results for the St Albans area
They made the first round proper last year, losing to Grimsby Town.